Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GQ Racing Tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 04:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default GQ Tires

Can you all believe the Holiday Season is just around the corner??!!!

Last edited by TM America; 03-05-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TM America
Hello All,

I wanted to announce we have a new sponsored driver for 1:8th Nitro On-Road and he is Christian Lopez. Christian is one of the young fast drivers in Southern California. He took second in the first annual Califronia State Series that just finished a couple of weekes ago. In the third race of the series, Chritain was top qualifier and placed first in the A main.

Christian plans to expand his racing schedule to attend more of the bigger out of state races during 2012. When you see Christian, please go by and say hi and ask him about GQ Racing Tires. The first time Christian used GQ Tires he bettered his lap time by 3 to 4 tenths per lap. Christian was sold then. Then as Christian continued to use GQ Tires he found out how much longer GQ Tires wear pattern was compared to other brands. Well that is what sold his dad, Alex, on GQ Tires. lol

We are very pleased to have Christian on our GQ America Team. I know Christian is an outstanding young man and he will be a super representative for GQ Tires!

See Christian's photo by clicking on this page:
http://www.teammarketingamerica.com/...oam_Tires.html
Welcome Bienvenido Christian !!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Welcome to the team Christian, keep up the good work out there. I'll be making it out west sometime soon to join in on the fun.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hi Guys i am interested in getting 1/8 GQ wheels, seeing our local importer here in Australia does not stock them, and does not want to make the effort in getting them also. anyway will GQAMERICA ship to Sydney Australia?
Old 11-21-2011, 12:42 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Daitta and Pedro . Were proud to represent GQ tires and will do our best to keep up the winning tradition you all have set down. Hopefully you guys can make it out next year for the KO race. Till then I wish all of you Happy holidays and a fruitful and blessed New Year.

Also Anyone interested in GQ tires in the so cal area feel free to approach Christian and I for any assistance or feedback.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default 2012 Will Be BIG and FUN!

I would like to wish all RC racers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! Looking forward to meet as many racers as possible in 2012. Please stop by and say hello to me or my sponsored drivers.

East coast racers can purchase their tire needs from Bruckners Hobbies in New York. West Coast racers can purchase tires from GQ America, now located in California, and receive them in one or two days. I will have tires available also when I am at the track. Racers that attend SpeedWorld races will be able to purchase tires at the track from Billy Bowerman.

TMA Motorsports is also your source for:
Doman Servos (like savox, MKS) Better priced
Reds Racing Engines Tune by Mario Rossi
Power Master Fuels

Last edited by TM America; 03-05-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=TM America;10075232]I would like to wish all RC racers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! Looking forward to meet as many racers as possible in 2012. Please stop by and say hello to me or my sponsored drivers.

We have increased our inventory levels dramatically already for what we know will be a banner year for GQ Racing Tires in 2012. We should be able to deliver 100% of all Racers orders 100% of time during 2012 racing season.

East coast racers can purchase their tire needs from Bruckners Hobbies in New York. West Coast racers can purchase tires from GQ America, now located in California, and receive them in one or two days. I will have tires available also when I am at the track. Racers that attend SpeedWorld races will be able to purchase tires at the track from Billy Bowerman. I hope soon to sign up two dealers, one in Southern California and the other in Texas, to make our fast, light, high quality 1:10th and 1:8th racing tires easily available to all racers that wish to step up their racing program.

Just as an added note, GQ America now stocks electric tires for 1:12th (black rims!), F-1 (Tamiya 104), M18Pro, and M18. Our new rubber tire for EP 1:10th Touring will be in stock in February.

We have added new 1:8th nitro on road racers to our sponsored driver list in 2011 and in talks with two more top drivers to represent GQ Racing Tires in 2012.

I am excited about our GQ America's plans for 2012. We hope those that haven't tried GQ Racing Tires will "Try Us ... U Will Like Us!!"

GQ America is also your source for:
Doman Servos (like savox, MKS) Better priced
Reds Racing Engines Tune by Mario Rossi
Power Master Fuels[/QUOT

Merry Christmas to you Sam !!
Hey that is a great news !! I Looking forward for the 2012 !
Old 01-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default Winter Nationals

I will bring tire orders with me to the Winter Nationals to save racers shipping cost. So if anyone needs 1:10th and/or 1:8th in White Pro Rim or Carbon Rim tires please let me know. I will be in Fort Myers on Monday early evening and at the track on Tuesday.

Sam Felish
Old 01-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TM America
I will bring tire orders with me to the Winter Nationals to save racers shipping cost. So if anyone needs 1:10th and/or 1:8th in White Pro Rim or Carbon Rim tires please let me know. I will be in Fort Myers on Monday early evening and at the track on Tuesday.

Sam Felish
Great to see you'll be joining us. I'll be place our order with you soon.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 2CARTEAM
Great to see you'll be joining us. I'll be place our order with you soon.
Thanks, Looking forward to seeing you there also! I had to travel 2500 miles to see you guys rather than 300 miles down the state!!!! lol I need to think this over a little more in the future I guess.

Sam Felish
Old 01-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Regular

Default Relief!!!

Isn't nice to have GQ Racing Tires around for racers. A company that has been manufacturing their own foam rubber, their own rims, and gluing and truing with the most advanced machinery in the market place for over "20 years"! No bad batches because nothing leaves "their own" GQ facility and sold to customers and dealers unless the tires are perfect.

If you haven't tried GQ Racing Tires as yet and your reading this thread, please give us a try. I know You will Like us. GQ can be found at Bruckners Hobbies and the racing guys there can give you more information.

For all racers going to the Florida Winter Nationals, we have 100% of all shores available in 1:10th and 1:8th. All rims are lightweight and found in Pro Whites and Carbon in hard rims and special soft rim technology. This is not soft cheap plastic, this is hard outer rim for faster entry and middle of turn speeds, then the rim softens to the inner edge for ultra traction coming out of turns. Hopefully it will be sunny and 75 degrees in Fort Myers, however for cooler temps the soft rims are an excellent performance product.

Last edited by TM America; 03-05-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Reds Racing Engines

I wanted to let racers know that I have been asked and accepted the role as the on road Team Manager for Reds Racing Engines. Already having a very fast team of racers for GQ Racing Tires, I thought it would be fun working with Reds Racing Engines with developing a team of racers for this new engine.

My personal goal is always to try to bring in new and young blood to help our nitro on road hobby grow. I enjoy helping the young and up and coming racers so we can make the hobby as cost effective as necessary to keep these young guns racing. However with that said I want all racers to know that I wish to have the present fast establish racers on our team as well. So I am asking if anyone has an interest in a sponsorship package with Reds Racing Engines please talk to me at the Winter Nats in Florida or email me your resume to [email protected].

Presently we have Diatta Collymore as our factory driver for the .12 engines and Billy Bowerman as a factory driver for the .21 engines. This could be a television day time show called "The young and the Old"!! So as you can see we are looking for good people of all ages to represent a excellent product.

Those that have an interest in tire sponsorship we have openings for several different geographical areas to fill for the 2012 racing year. So please contact me at the same email address.

Last edited by TM America; 03-05-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

The outdoor season is approaching fast here on the east coast! Looking forward to get some more time in on a awesome tire.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Hey Rui what's up bro ! Yes the Nitro time is coming and I guess we go to be running at Jackson...
Old 02-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Default Gq tires

Gq Nitro sedan Tires in stock at Middle River Hobbies. info at [email protected]

GQ Racing Tires-2514.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.