Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GQ Racing Tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Sam !!! Just gotta get my Burner/Chopper ready like always !!!! It's real in Brooklyn.....
Old 10-09-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Champion

Smile

Got the tires. They feel real dense, and hard with lots of grip. It should make the car faster since they don't buckle under the vehicle's weight like other brands . Good job GQ! I can already see me finishing an hour main with chunky tires.....ahah...
Old 10-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

you really shouldnt have a problem with these tires chunking from casual contact like other tires.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Tech Champion

Chunky tires means there will be alot of foam still left on the rim after the hour main, and I won't need to change my tires at all due to wear, unlike other brands....
Old 10-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yes that is true after an hour main u should still have some practice time or maybe another 5 min qualifier left on the foams
Old 10-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Tech Champion

Good, that's exactly what I was looking for in a foam tire. Thanks....
Old 10-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

You can do it by just cutting 2mm off the front tires to make the split but the handling of the car is going to change as the tire wears. The trick is to get your setup to have the car come in as everyone else's handling is going away and that would depend on track surface and tire wear. I have used 42 fronts and 45 rears just at first and had to peddle the car till the tires came in but it is really nice to have tires when everyone else has used there's up.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Tech Champion

I can't imagine how hard the 45shores are, but if they can bite when everybody else is pitting to change their tires, that should be at least a two lap lead for me . I did not want to go as hard as 45shores, and I think I made the right choice, these 42's are brick hard, yet grippy ! Even the 37's are as hard as 42's from other brands. Another good thing about these tires is that they will stay working at peak performance all throughout the main. Can't wait for next season !
Old 10-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Nice trophies and paint job.
Thanks !
Old 10-15-2011, 05:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Outdoor race season is over for me. It's not so bad because work and school is picking up and I need some time off. Next season I'll be sharing the responsibilities as the Midwest Series Director and racing . Looking forward to getting back on my GQ tires and going after pole position. For the rest of you still racing nitro, enjoy the rest of your season.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

GQ tires TQ's at the Sky Rocket Invitational Race this past weekend.
Also Bruckner Hobbies is now stocking GQ tires. Just got the first shipment of 1/10th Nitro tires in today. HC Carbons and white rims are now in stock.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Outdoor race season is over for me. It's not so bad because work and school is picking up and I need some time off. Next season I'll be sharing the responsibilities as the Midwest Series Director and racing . Looking forward to getting back on my GQ tires and going after pole position. For the rest of you still racing nitro, enjoy the rest of your season.
Any carpet this year Dorian? Looks like I'll have to show some love and make it out to Ohio next season. Let me know the schedule when you guys decide on it...
Old 11-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default New Sponsored Driver

Hello All,

I wanted to announce we have a new sponsored driver for 1:8th Nitro On-Road and he is Christian Lopez. Christian is one of the young fast drivers in Southern California. He took second in the first annual Califronia State Series that just finished a couple of weekes ago. In the third race of the series, Chritain was top qualifier and placed first in the A main.

Christian plans to expand his racing schedule to attend more of the bigger out of state races during 2012. When you see Christian, please go by and say hi and ask him about GQ Racing Tires. The first time Christian used GQ Tires he bettered his lap time by 3 to 4 tenths per lap. Christian was sold then. Then as Christian continued to use GQ Tires he found out how much longer GQ Tires wear pattern was compared to other brands. Well that is what sold his dad, Alex, on GQ Tires. lol

We are very pleased to have Christian on our GQ America Team. I know Christian is an outstanding young man and he will be a super representative for GQ Tires!

See Christian's photo by clicking on this page:
http://www.teammarketingamerica.com/...oam_Tires.html
Old 11-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Welcome and congrats.

Originally Posted by TM America
Hello All,

I wanted to announce we have a new sponsored driver for 1:8th Nitro On-Road and he is Christian Lopez. Christian is one of the young fast drivers in Southern California. He took second in the first annual Califronia State Series that just finished a couple of weekes ago. In the third race of the series, Chritain was top qualifier and placed first in the A main.

Christian plans to expand his racing schedule to attend more of the bigger out of state races during 2012. When you see Christian, please go by and say hi and ask him about GQ Racing Tires. The first time Christian used GQ Tires he bettered his lap time by 3 to 4 tenths per lap. Christian was sold then. Then as Christian continued to use GQ Tires he found out how much longer GQ Tires wear pattern was compared to other brands. Well that is what sold his dad, Alex, on GQ Tires. lol

We are very pleased to have Christian on our GQ America Team. I know Christian is an outstanding young man and he will be a super representative for GQ Tires!

Old 11-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TM America
Hello All,

I would like to thank my father, family, friends and especially GQ tires for this opportunity. GQ tires are absolutely the best I have ever ran, and the qualilty is above the rest. Im glad to be part of such a great team, and I am looking forward to a Sucessful year with the GQ team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.