Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
....ofna LX1 diff gears the same as gtp2????....? >

....ofna LX1 diff gears the same as gtp2????....?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

....ofna LX1 diff gears the same as gtp2????....?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 02:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default ....ofna LX1 diff gears the same as gtp2????....?

are the front and rear diff gears the same in the ofna LX1 buggy and the ultra GTP2 ?.I just bought a new GTP2 off of ebay and am going to buy a few spares of some parts, I saw some complete diffs. I know some parts cross over for them.like the rear bearing carriers and a few other things.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think they the same ...you can also check on nitrohouse.com they have complete parts list for all ofna products
Old 07-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bobbyblaze
i think they the same ...you can also check on nitrohouse.com they have complete parts list for all ofna products
hey bobby I just checked that and came back and saw you replyed.....lol..I did find out they are the same part # for the gear kits and the pinion.so I guess they are the same because the cases are the same also.I got a smokin deal on a display car from a hobby shop for an ofna GTP2 new never run in the box for $250.00 just waitin on the big brown truck...I did also order a new lid the the one that comes on it is butt ugly .....the PF8 is much nicer I think...lol..what is your opinion on the integy alloy rear bearing carrier the part # is the same on them for that also......I realy wanted to get a DM1 but this was to good of a deal to pass up,I will get the wife to get me a DM1 for christmas....
Old 07-31-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i would't pass that deal myself...i plan to get another dm1 & do the electric conversion