Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Engine Would You Recommend

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 01:14 AM
acs
Tech Adept

well I just bought a Rossi R12 Pixy Black. Have not run it in as yet but I'm hoping its good.

Motorman - have you seen one of these? what do you think?
Old 04-08-2002, 07:24 PM
Tech Initiate

I've seen a JP Mod RS12 TS1 enigine whoop a MS Mod Nova 12SX engine. Have you other guys seen the JP Mod RS12 TS1 engine in action.
Old 04-15-2002, 10:08 PM
Tech Adept

I own one of the JP's and they suck. It was the biggest waist of money. If I knew how little work they did to it while charging me $300 I would have bought two of the stock motors to nuke one with mods and build the other one with what worked. It is not that hard to do anyway, just find a reliable source and a dremel with the right bit. But if your still not sure on what to do just give dennis some money and he'll give you some HP in a box
Old 04-15-2002, 10:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by JPHRacer
I own one of the JP's and they suck. It was the biggest waist of money. If I knew how little work they did to it while charging me $300 I would have bought two of the stock motors to nuke one with mods and build the other one with what worked. It is not that hard to do anyway, just find a reliable source and a dremel with the right bit. But if your still not sure on what to do just give dennis some money and he'll give you some HP in a box
which JP were u using?
Old 04-16-2002, 09:45 PM
Tech Initiate

There is the older Jp Mod engine and the new RS12 engine mod. I thik the new RS12 mod is a big improvement over the one hta yoube talking about that you hated.
Old 04-21-2002, 10:44 PM
Tech Adept

Nope it is the "super-duper, ultra, mega fast rs12." It just came off of B.O. around christmas and I work at a Hobby Shop so I snatched it, thinking I was the creem of the crop, wrong. If you have a steady hand, the knowlege then putting some time to make your motors fast is all you need. People make it harder than it actualy is.
Old 04-23-2002, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

whats up all.. i'm looking to get a new motor... but i cant find a Mt12 or the JP motors instock any where .... If any of your LHS have them post there number please thanks all

-TG
Old 04-29-2002, 05:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Did you try www.atomichobbies.com that's where i got my Jp RS12 engine.