Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Nitrohouse.com?? HELP >

Nitrohouse.com?? HELP

Nitrohouse.com?? HELP

Old 05-30-2004, 09:51 PM
Tech Addict

Default Nitrohouse.com?? HELP

Has anyone ordered from nitrohouse.com? If so how are they? OK now for the main reason of this thread. How much is the shippin??!! It doesnt tell you...all they ask next is your credit card number!. Is the shippin included in the price of the item? HELP! thanks
Old 05-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

try calling them Im sure they can answer all the questions you might have

949-830-0304
Old 05-30-2004, 09:58 PM
Tech Addict

thanks for the number

- has anyone ordered from them that can tell me about them they probably wont be there rite now since its 10 and tomorrow is a holiday?
-there must be someone here that has ordered from there!
Old 05-30-2004, 10:21 PM
Tech Regular

I order all my Mugen stuff from them. I can highly recommend them. Fast shipping and very good communication. Go ahead, you will not be dissapointed. I do believe that you get to choose shipping options somewhere in the order process, I recall getting the option of ground and express... Maybe i is after you enter you CC info. Good luck.
Old 05-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Tech Regular

I've ordered from them quite a few times. Every time, I've selected ground shipping and I got my stuff in 3-4 days. You'll select shipping as part of the checkout process (it's not included in the price of anything). There are several options (I think it's UPS Ground, 2nd day air, and next day air), but they charge a different amount for shipping depending on if you order a kit or not (you select this when you select what shipping option you want). The only annoying thing is, if something's backordered, or if they don't have it in stock when they pack your stuff, you won't find out until you get the package, and they don't automatically backorder it, just refund the amount the item was to your credit card.
Old 05-30-2004, 11:52 PM
Tech Master

Ditto
Old 05-31-2004, 06:28 PM
Tech Adept

I have had pretty good luck with Nitrohouse. You get to choose shipping options after you enter your credit card information before you submit your order.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default co-sign

The shipping may vary by where you are in the US, and depends on what you have shipped. My parts come in 3-4 days ground (all the way from CA to DC), but bigger parts will take longer. It took close to a week for my LD3 to get here when I ordered it. BUt they are good to order from. Good prices, good stock, good communication and they are expanding their stock to include a few other lines besides Ofna and Mugen.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I've been dealing with Nitrohouse off and on from 1999, Never had any problems with them. I still purchase items from them.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks alot you guys for helping out. Im planning on order my mugen stuff today. I hope they have the parts i want in stock, id hate to open the box and see a missing item because it is on backorder. Luckily im located in CA as well so shipping should be quick. Thanks again- now ive got more confidence in ordering from them.