Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Ok, put in new servo, now another problem with steering. >

Ok, put in new servo, now another problem with steering.

Ok, put in new servo, now another problem with steering.

Old 05-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Ok, put in new servo, now another problem with steering.

Ok recently i got into alittle accident, so I bought a new servo. Now the problem iswhen you turn left and let go, the wheels center themselves fine. But when I turn right and let go, they stay angled to the right, any idea what it could be? Actually, when I turn right and let go, the wheels stay as if your turning straight right. By the way, this is for my Team associated tc3. All help is appreciated.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

klonoa

check over all of the pivot balls on the front end .. it sounds like you might have have one thats bent and binding up the suspension when turning right ... check it over and see .. that might be the problem ... or it might be a bad servo from the manufacture ... it happens ... to check that disconnect the link from the servo arm to the steering rack and then see if it centers easily both directions ... give those two things a check ...

have fun racing

E
Old 05-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Tech Initiate

I checked it, everything seems fine. Nothing broken, everything is connected. Maybe I didnt put the angle right on the servo?