07-23-2010, 12:46 AM
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sydney, Australia
RC Porn.....Kyosho Superten FW-04 nitro_dave spec
hard to find....tell me about it! i was always on the hunt for fw04 stuff, for 2 years i was collecting parts and accessories for the fw04 and finally i found a brand new FW-04 for $200 here in sydney! picked it up, built it with a combination of collected parts and what i had on my race fw-04 and built this beauty!
it has all sorts of goodies that you want on this car plus more!
* OS 4 stroke .26 with race pipe - good luck finding this with the conversion kit!
* kyosho hard chassis
* carbon top plate
* carbon steering plate
* special steering crank
* Ti turnbuckles with HD ball ends
* alloy shocks
* universals front and rear
* ball diffs front and rear
* stabilizer bars
* 2 speed with braking centre one way
* cooling fan - good luck finding one of these!
* special racing clutch - the 4 stroke melts through the standard clutch in 10mins. this eliminates the problem - good luck finding another!
* viscous coupler
* MIP boost bottle - not required, just looks good installed!
pics are sh!t i know, thats iphone quality! i will try get some good ones later with my digi cam.
oh, and btw, before you ask - its not for sale!
Kyosho Superten FW-04, O.S. 4 stroke conversion, fully optioned, shelf queen... my baby!