R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2010, 07:54 AM   #16
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smexyAP2 View Post
we should go on a strike!!! i think seeing the few of us screaming at the top of our lungs (BRING BACK FW-04) would get them to reconsider
The car is to OLD the first Superten came out as early as 1995 then the FW-04 Loctite Mugen NSX I still have mine all New with all the hop ups that Kyosho has in the Manual. It is a shelf Queen now I never ran it I had 3 of them so I held on to the hoped up one in the shelf. Nice to see you guys still talking about this car I love it. My friend just got one from someone who sold it for $30.00 The first one that came out and he wantsto run it he's Crazy.
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:30 AM   #17
Tech Adept
 
1smexyAP2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Garden Grove
Posts: 246
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenize1 View Post
The car is to OLD the first Superten came out as early as 1995 then the FW-04 Loctite Mugen NSX I still have mine all New with all the hop ups that Kyosho has in the Manual. It is a shelf Queen now I never ran it I had 3 of them so I held on to the hoped up one in the shelf. Nice to see you guys still talking about this car I love it. My friend just got one from someone who sold it for $30.00 The first one that came out and he wantsto run it he's Crazy.
yea i wouldnt mind paying $30 for one.

here's a few of ours





two of them are brand new special edition and one of the is the base model with stock motor and 2 speed tranny.
1smexyAP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:53 AM   #18
Tech Adept
 
kest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: HIGH FORT JB
Posts: 219
Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)
Default

Hey..those are the coolest FW04 !!!
__________________
K..Y..O..S..H..O..I..S..H..O..B..B..Y
JBRCC
BCRT
kest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #19
Tech Elite
 
JLock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Dallas, TX
Posts: 4,339
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

I got one I picked up a few months back with an OS FS26-C four stroke in it. The guy was desparate to get rid of it and I picked it up with painted body and Futaba 3PJS radio for $50. I will try to post some pics of it soon. It is hardly used. It was a shame that this class (along with the HPI Super Nitro) did not take off.
__________________
Texas 5
It's not what you know; it's what you can prove.
The only thing that is for sure is that nothing is for sure!!!
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.
There are 2 things in life that are infinite: the universe and stupidity.
JLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #20
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

I have more pic's but my computer is acting up

Last edited by mugenize1; 11-08-2010 at 07:46 AM.
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #21
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

Here one more still have a hole lot mre

Last edited by mugenize1; 11-08-2010 at 07:46 AM.
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #22
Tech Adept
 
1smexyAP2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Garden Grove
Posts: 246
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLock View Post
I got one I picked up a few months back with an OS FS26-C four stroke in it. The guy was desparate to get rid of it and I picked it up with painted body and Futaba 3PJS radio for $50. I will try to post some pics of it soon. It is hardly used. It was a shame that this class (along with the HPI Super Nitro) did not take off.
WOW just the radio alone is worth more than that, and fs26 too? makes me want to cry Why wasnt i this lucky?
1smexyAP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #23
Tech Adept
 
1smexyAP2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Garden Grove
Posts: 246
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenize1 View Post
Here one more still have a hole lot mre
:drools: i want your special edition
1smexyAP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #24
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smexyAP2 View Post
:drools: i want your special edition
Check this one out
Attached Thumbnails
Kyosho SuperTen FW-04-100_1352.jpg  
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #25
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

I do have more. LOL

Last edited by mugenize1; 11-08-2010 at 12:25 PM.
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #26
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

THIS ONE HAS ALL THE GOODIES CARBON UPPER DECK
KYOSHO TEFLON SHOCKS
KYOSHO FRONT AND REAR STABILIZERS
KYOSHO FUEL FILTER
KYOSHO MAIN HARD CHASSIS
KYOSHO TUNED PIPE
KYOSHO 2-SPEED
HPI YELLOW SPRINGS
OS .12 SLIDECARB
WOLFPACKRADICALS ENGINE MOUNTS
5 STAR ALUMINUM SERVO SAVER IN GOLD LIKE THE CHASSIS
Attached Thumbnails
Kyosho SuperTen FW-04-100_0192.jpg   Kyosho SuperTen FW-04-100_0167.jpg  
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:23 PM   #27
Tech Adept
 
1smexyAP2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Garden Grove
Posts: 246
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenize1 View Post
Check this one out
hmmm... u have a gf? lol jk
1smexyAP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #28
Tech Adept
 
1smexyAP2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Garden Grove
Posts: 246
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenize1 View Post
THIS ONE HAS ALL THE GOODIES CARBON UPPER DECK
KYOSHO TEFLON SHOCKS
KYOSHO FRONT AND REAR STABILIZERS
KYOSHO FUEL FILTER
KYOSHO MAIN HARD CHASSIS
KYOSHO TUNED PIPE
KYOSHO 2-SPEED
HPI YELLOW SPRINGS
OS .12 SLIDECARB
WOLFPACKRADICALS ENGINE MOUNTS
5 STAR ALUMINUM SERVO SAVER IN GOLD LIKE THE CHASSIS
HOW MANY DO U HAVE?!??!!
1smexyAP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #29
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smexyAP2 View Post
HOW MANY DO U HAVE?!??!!
HAD FIVE SOLD 4.
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #30
Tech Addict
 
mugenize1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1smexyAP2 View Post
hmmm... u have a gf? lol jk
mugenize1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
where to play RC on road in Putrajaya shokyo Malaysian R/C Racers 4321 04-30-2011 01:02 PM
REBUILDING A KYOSHO FW04 SUPERTEN thx-n 11 Nitro On-Road 22 11-20-2010 08:18 AM
Superten ONLY!!! segaff Singapore R/C Racers 71 09-11-2005 08:26 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:24 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0