Originally posted by click, dublin
How do people mount their body's?
I've had 6-7 diff. bodys & I've never been happy with the results.
Wheel arches are off, body post holes are a nightmare to get right.
List your best hints & tips here.
All the best
Do the following before you paint the body:
1. Drill the front mounting post holes
2. Drill the rear mounting post holes
You should be able to slide the body onto the car with the fenderwell cover both front and rear tires
3. Cut both front and rear fender well.
4. Drill a hole for exhaust outlet
5. Cut engine heatsink hole,(either a big hole to accomodate the head or just a small hole for your glow ignitor(depends on body)
6. Drill hole for high speed needle adjustment screw.
Final Step: paint the color you want!