Originally Posted by Jo Gutierrez
i'm thinking about getting a mrx-4...
1. is it worth it to get it now or is there a newer version coming out soon that would be worth the wait? maybe a prospec or something?
2. what kind of spare parts are must-haves in the box?
3. what motor would be ok? is the novarossi plus ok? i want something reliable and it's gotta be novarossi or rb only.
thanks for your thoughts.
1. The car is actually still new in the market and no doubt one of the best cars out there. I don't think there will be a another "osaka"(upgraded) version that will come out since the stock is already "very" competetive. I ran my car stocked and i'm quite very happy with it.
2. Parts you should have in your pit box are:
belts(front and rear)
3. I do not have any experience with those novarossi plus.. Novarossi R1(if you can find it)/RB/JP are great engines ... depends on your budget.. either one of those are good.
good luck Sir.