Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MRX-4

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

by the way, the top engine is sold now. i also have a mugen x12 engine modified by JP for sale... new in sealed box, $330 shipped.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Ahh I here ya. I need just like $800 cash on me now and I'd go ahead and buy a real car. I really don't want to sell the MRX4 even though I didn't drive it much. I never really had the time to sit down and run it. It only has about 7 or 8 tanks thru it.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joemugen
sam,
i dont know if you are getting my emails or not, but i have received the money and i will send out tomorrow morning. i will email you the tracking as soon as i get into the office.
Joe,

Does this mean you are concentrating on running sedan only?

You're not leaving the hobby are you?
Old 08-24-2005, 06:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jwf-ronni
Joe,

Does this mean you are concentrating on running sedan only?

You're not leaving the hobby are you?
no way man!!! just going to be racing touring and my m18!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 06:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

hey guys what do you think of the mrx 3 ? is it still competive? cause i picked up a mrx 3 a couple of days ago. and ive never driven a three only a mrx4.so just how different do they drive?thanks.and congrats to Ron you did a good at west coast challenge.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by racer x 1
hey guys what do you think of the mrx 3 ? is it still competive? cause i picked up a mrx 3 a couple of days ago. and ive never driven a three only a mrx4.so just how different do they drive?thanks.and congrats to Ron you did a good at west coast challenge.
Thanks racer x 1,

The MRX4 just ran exceptional over the weekend. And if anyone has a car like this, it makes it so much easier. I was impressed with the car myself. I got it on Wednesday, finished building it Thursday and ran qualifiers with on Saturday. Obviously, I have yet to learn more about the car but it has already established to be a more Worry Free Car (Top quality on the parts used) and how good it is out of the box. (everything on that car was stock - including the shock oil).
Old 08-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jwf-ronni
Thanks racer x 1,

The MRX4 just ran exceptional over the weekend. And if anyone has a car like this, it makes it so much easier. I was impressed with the car myself. I got it on Wednesday, finished building it Thursday and ran qualifiers with on Saturday. Obviously, I have yet to learn more about the car but it has already established to be a more Worry Free Car (Top quality on the parts used) and how good it is out of the box. (everything on that car was stock - including the shock oil).
you got pm.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:36 AM
Tech Regular

Have a look guys!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mugen-Mrx-3-4-op...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 08-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by joemugen
you got pm.
Thanks Joe....

One back at you.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:10 AM
Tech Initiate

I love my MRX4 I mean I just started driving it and it is absolutly the strongest car I have ever owned. But if I had to choose between a MRX3 and any of the cars made by the other companies I would choose the MRX3. Mugen quality is just in a class of its own.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Tech Addict

Default Long Upp Rear Arm

Hi

Can anyone comment on or has tested the new longer upp rear arm? With longer rear upp arm, wouldn't rear width need to be wider to keep the same camber? Wider rear means more stable and less steering?

Thanks.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:20 AM
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer x 1
Good to herd you will start with 1/8 scale, I think your driving is made for it
Hope you have lots of fun
Old 08-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

i have two pipes for sale. they are the novamega pipe made by novarossi (not picco) efra 9886. they are suppose to be the best pipe to get, especially for novarossi engines and they are hard to find. i am selling for $75 plus $5 for shipping and paypal fee. you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 305.807.9529.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TitaniumR
Hi

Can anyone comment on or has tested the new longer upp rear arm? With longer rear upp arm, wouldn't rear width need to be wider to keep the same camber? Wider rear means more stable and less steering?

Thanks.
The longer upper arm is created when you relocate the upper hinge in towards the inner hole. Therefore the overall length of the upper arm is increased yet there is no change in overall rear track width. The longer upper arm will generate less camber change as the rear wheel is compressed, great for low bite tracks.

What you mean to say is "wider track width = more stable and less steering."
Old 08-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Carl Giordano
The longer upper arm is created when you relocate the upper hinge in towards the inner hole. Therefore the overall length of the upper arm is increased yet there is no change in overall rear track width. The longer upper arm will generate less camber change as the rear wheel is compressed, great for low bite tracks.

What you mean to say is "wider track width = more stable and less steering."
Thanks Carl.

1. So I suppose the new upp rear arms will come with fittings to move the upper hinge pins in?
2. Less camber change = maximum tire contact patch(assuming correct camber of course) = more grip and good for low bite tracks. Is this what you mean?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.