Community
Wiki Posts
Search

too new to know

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default too new to know

i have gotten a traxxas nitro 4tech off ebay. i have gotten a toyota supra body for it. its a clear body for it. i am new to this sport and need help with the painting process and cutting the body. can anyone help me? i can send pics of the body. it has 2 sepret pieces to it. to cut out the tail lights and head lights. i have no clue what to do. HELP? feel free to email me at [email protected]
Old 03-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro4technewgu
i have gotten a traxxas nitro 4tech off ebay. i have gotten a toyota supra body for it. its a clear body for it. i am new to this sport and need help with the painting process and cutting the body. can anyone help me? i can send pics of the body. it has 2 sepret pieces to it. to cut out the tail lights and head lights. i have no clue what to do. HELP? feel free to email me at [email protected]

Your first step is to go on youtube and watch a couple of videos on how to paint. as far as the headlights and taillights, inside the kit comes stickers for the windows as well as the lights put them on the inside of the body Paint the body as well as the other 2 pieces just paint and cut out and once your done with the main body stick the lights on the inside, once you remove the stickers. Good luck