Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Comeback after many years for 1/10th 200mm >

Comeback after many years for 1/10th 200mm

Comeback after many years for 1/10th 200mm

Old 04-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Comeback after many years for 1/10th 200mm

Hi , I'm from Belgium and stop racing some years ago since the lack of racing circuits in belgium .
But now I see that there is a new racing circuit opening soon with a great track. Maybe I gona buy a new car , I like the serpent cars and I'm used to drive the 1/10th 235mm cars.
I think the best that I can buy is a 733 with a Mega engine.
If there is someone who know a good store in Belgium or Netherlands (near the frontier ) ,where are these stores ,since my used store in Gent doesnt existe anymore.
What is the price range of the newly ZX-12 DS4 engines ?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Univerziuz
Hi , I'm from Belgium and stop racing some years ago since the lack of racing circuits in belgium .
But now I see that there is a new racing circuit opening soon with a great track. Maybe I gona buy a new car , I like the serpent cars and I'm used to drive the 1/10th 235mm cars.
I think the best that I can buy is a 733 with a Mega engine.
If there is someone who know a good store in Belgium or Netherlands (near the frontier ) ,where are these stores ,since my used store in Gent doesnt existe anymore.
What is the price range of the newly ZX-12 DS4 engines ?
serpent and mega are good choices, price range various with your currency as mine is fairly poor at the moment (USD)

start with http://www.the-border.com they should have about the best selection in that area. sad to say but most people mail order all their parts now days instead of supporting their shop, look for the best prices at various sites especially asia.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:55 AM
Tech Adept

Hi,

I'm from Belgium too and drive a Serpent 733 as well with a Novarossi engine.
Fantastic car !

You can contact the importer from Serpent for the benelux, that is Bart Loomans (www.loomans-distribution.be). He is a good friend of mine.

He is situated in Aarschot and his email is : [email protected]

Free shipping at the moment.

Regards,

Christoph