Originally posted by Frag
I wonder what is the R40 2004 Spec product is.
1. I heard that it's something comming from Japan but is HPI USA gonna distribute it later this year?
2. What is the difference between this one and the original R40?
3. I heard about a Mugen MTX4 comming soon, is it a rumor or something based on fact?
(1) R40 2004 spec is the optioned R40 with lots of HPI options by HPI Japan, but HPI USA WILL NOT bring it in USA (at all), if you want one, you can order one direct from Japan for $400 shipped to USA for you from CHAMP RC INTERNATIONAL (not even HK has it)
(2) see the HPI R40 thread on page 59.......
(3) see the Mugen MTX3 thread..........someone said the MBX4 will be out this year, and someone said the MTX4 will be out espeically when mugen released the MTX3 PRO KIT...eventually, it will be a new car....just don't know when.