Originally posted by iskandarfaisal
what is the recomended price in singapore dollars for a fully hopped up 2nd hand kyosho mkII spider world cup series with no radio n servos....?
i recommend... dont buy 2nd hand car.
a lot of thing to consider.
1) you are not the one who built it (if your buy a PRO KIT).
2) you dont know whether the car has been built properly or not.
3) you dont know which part has been broken, going to be broken, worn off, bla bla bla.
4) chasis maybe tweaked!!!! (this is crazy man!)
5) she is not a VIRGIN!! hehehee.... (at least she got experience)
if you buy it as a spare part... then it is OK.
IT IS BETTER to HOLD and SEE and SNIFF the car thoroughly before you make the purchase dude!