Old 02-25-2010, 05:33 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by CapricornRC
yes of coure
I would like to see an orange one to match my Rb motors lol
Old 02-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Chris Tosolini
Ha Capricorns owners car is Orange! Its a pumkin! hahaha.... no but it looks good also...

this is mine
Attached Thumbnails Capricorn LAB-C01-foto.jpg  
Old 02-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Man those cars look sweet!!!! I am big on eye candy I am thinking about selling my nt1 ec right now and it is brand new only build and put together. Are piston&sleeve of the capicorn cl-9 interchangable (abc) with the sirio cl7r sti (aac)?
Old 02-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Chris Tosolini
Ha Capricorns owners car is Orange! Its a pumkin! hahaha.... no but it looks good also...
WOW that is sick i want one
Old 02-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Default question??? break in bench problem

hey whats up to all don't know if this is the right place for this question but if some one can give me some accurate advice it will be greatly appreciated OK so i got a sirio CL7STI i put it on my break in bench and let it idle for two full tanks of fuel it got up to a temp of 120F now where do i go with it I'm new to doing it like this i know I'm to get the engine up to 175 to 190F but how do i get it there and since its cold cant run outside cause of snow this is the only way i have to break it in so do i start it and open the carb a little like i was driving it and mess with the high in or what do i do.

thank you for the help.............
Old 02-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I really dont like purple. Reminds me of a S710 and early S720... Orange and Red are by far best looking ones. Blue is up there too.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default break in

Originally Posted by EDGE_RACER$$$
hey whats up to all don't know if this is the right place for this question but if some one can give me some accurate advice it will be greatly appreciated OK so i got a sirio CL7STI i put it on my break in bench and let it idle for two full tanks of fuel it got up to a temp of 120F now where do i go with it I'm new to doing it like this i know I'm to get the engine up to 175 to 190F but how do i get it there and since its cold cant run outside cause of snow this is the only way i have to break it in so do i start it and open the carb a little like i was driving it and mess with the high in or what do i do.

First off, I would hope the room you are runing the motor in is well ventilated for your safety. I would run a few more tanks like you already have, but to fully break the motor in you need some load on the motor and the best is usually running it on the track. make sure you clutch is not set to tight. When you do finallly hit the track take you time leaning it out, the first one or two fuel bottles you should not be shifting into second gear.
my best motors were always the ones i take more time breaking in good luck sucks about the snow and the cold weather!
Old 02-26-2010, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EDGE_RACER$$$

I would put some foil around the head then cover it with an old sock. I would really try to get the engine up to 200-220f degrees. At 120f degrees your really doing more damage than good. Honestly I would just wait until the weather breaks. I'd hate to see you damage the engine before season starts.

Patients my friend.....

Pass you soon...
Old 03-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Surprised that this has not be been posted on redrc.net but it looks like a Florida based Co is going to be the US Distributor for the LAB car
Hint it starts with a T
Old 03-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Tech Master

No, I think it starts with an "E" now... but same smell.

Aw CRUD! Shall we just say our goodbye's and shoot it right now to avoid it suffering?

Poor thing.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GMartinez
Surprised that this has not be been posted on redrc.net but it looks like a Florida based Co is going to be the US Distributor for the LAB car
Hint it starts with a T
Bro- this is old news!!
In fact MugenDrew is now a distributor for Capricorn.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dru Garcia
Bro- this is old news!!
In fact MugenDrew is now a distributor for Capricorn.
www.teamepiconline.com (Trinity) is the North American importer and distributor. Yes I do sell Capricorn as well as the rest of the Team Epic line.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Is the capricorn available in the states?
Old 03-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

No. They are expecting to start shipping to hobby shops early next week. The first shipment as of rite now is almost sold out. So if you want one act fast. Obviously there has been another p.o. sent to capricorn so there are more on the way. It's all about time and timing at this point...
Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

As Drew said the Capricorn and PARTS support product as well as the Tires have shipped out of Italy so get your orders in fast because this first batch of cars will sell out fast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.