New Foam Tires On The Market!

Old 05-31-2004, 04:43 PM
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Re: Advertisement

Originally posted by Vr6vroom
B,
How little do you realize, that by you, all others inlcuding myself are advertising for TWISTER TIRES. The more you keep posting about is making the forum grow. And growing is exaclty what Twister Tires is looking for. I personlally think that they have a good product and I am looking foward anxioulsy to try them. The owner had contacted me to arrange a shipment. So just waitng for them to get here.

The most powerful advertisement you can have is "Word of mouth", what this means, if I say they are good when you ask me, or perform well with them on race day, and you tell the next two people you talk to, then they tell three people each, and so on and on. I hope you get my point.
Just by my experience yesterday, I was running a set of tires that no one else had on the track, and TQ'd by a lap. Everyone came by my table at least once to see what was my secret tires. So again, I hope you get my point.

Just keep on typing.
Yah I get ya. It makes total sense what you are saying. However, and I believe others will agree with me on this, that most of us would want to browse around this forum, give and receive tips, and not having to be bombarded with advertisement. Yes, I understand that some people are just trying to sell their product. However, it does get a bit annoying after a while. Also, saying that a product is good from experience is not necessarily advertising. We all know where the differences are

I respect those who pay to do their advertisement here. But every once in a while, someone goes on and advertises without permission. To me, this is not fair for the others. Not saying Twister Tires didnt get the right or anything (I wouldnt know that). Just stating what I have observed.
Old 05-31-2004, 10:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default TYRES

HI GUYS.. I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALL HAVE BEEN ASKED THIS BEFORE, I WAS ASKED THE OTHER DAY AT THE TRACK FOR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RFOAM TYRE BRANDS AND LIFE SPANN.
IN MY 235 DAYS WE USED JAP LONG LIFE RUBBER..I HAD SOME 35 DONUTS AND GLUED THEM ON..THEY LASTED HEAPS LONGER THAN THE FAST, ELLEGI,ETC.....I HAVE USED SPEED MIND.. THEY LAST..
NOW TELL ME..

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
JAP LONG LIFE RUBBER.
JAP RUBBER.
AND NORMAL...
WHAT BRANDS ARE WHAT AS IT GETS EXSPENSIVE TO BUY EACH BRAND TO TRY....
THE ACTIVE MULTI LONG LFE ARE GOOD BUT THEY CHUNK EASY.
MIKE
Old 05-31-2004, 10:26 PM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: Advertisement

Originally posted by B
Yah I get ya. It makes total sense what you are saying. However, and I believe others will agree with me on this, that most of us would want to browse around this forum, give and receive tips, and not having to be bombarded with advertisement. Yes, I understand that some people are just trying to sell their product. However, it does get a bit annoying after a while. Also, saying that a product is good from experience is not necessarily advertising. We all know where the differences are

I respect those who pay to do their advertisement here. But every once in a while, someone goes on and advertises without permission. To me, this is not fair for the others. Not saying Twister Tires didnt get the right or anything (I wouldnt know that). Just stating what I have observed.
B.

Just so you ar aware and hopefully we can put this behind us. I have donated to this site. In addition I am in the process of adding a banner. Whether we want to say it or agree to it. There is alot of advertising on these forums. Some ads are subliminal and some are indirect nd some are direct.
I did not start the thread I started getting involved in the discussions when others had questions.

Thanks
www.twistertires.com
Old 05-31-2004, 10:30 PM
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Advertisement

Originally posted by racinghobbies
B.

Just so you ar aware and hopefully we can put this behind us. I have donated to this site. In addition I am in the process of adding a banner. Whether we want to say it or agree to it. There is alot of advertising on these forums. Some ads are subliminal and some are indirect nd some are direct.
I did not start the thread I started getting involved in the discussions when others had questions.

Thanks
www.twistertires.com
racinghobbies,

Agreed. I wish you success in every of your endeavors.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:21 AM
Tech Master

I like the tires....

You gonna be at Full Throttle this weekend?
Old 06-01-2004, 05:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by theRED5
I like the tires....

You gonna be at Full Throttle this weekend?
Great.

I will be there. I think this is going to be the best race of the season. Man I am looking forward to it. 5 days to go and counting.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

Great.

I will be there. I think this is going to be the best race of the season. Man I am looking forward to it. 5 days to go and counting.
Not if someone opens a can of whoop azz on ya!!! I think A main is going to be a fight

Last edited by JustRace; 06-01-2004 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by JustRace
Not if someone opens a can of whoop azz on ya!!! I think A main is going to be a fight
Who dis is. You better bring it good. We ready
Old 06-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by JustRace
You know what. I think A through C main is going to be a fight. You better be ready to bump up.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Who dis is. You better bring it good. We ready
You'll find out soon enough

hint: I did finish ahead of you in the State series

Looks like you're the one that's worrying about the A main. I won't even go and practice. Just get me my tires buddy!!!
Old 06-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Suspended

Twister finally has 1/10th scale on-road tires in stock and have debuted a new spoke sedan wheel.

Twister Tires Website
Old 06-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Kewl...hopefully the same low price!
Old 06-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Suspended

Absolutely!
Old 06-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Tech Regular

Default Nice rims

Ran those at the Region 4 race. Looks good and just as strong as the solid dish.

Jp....any results from the Fort Myers race??
Old 06-15-2004, 09:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default what is the weight on those new 1/10 tires?

hey all I like the new, 1/10th touring tires. what is the weight of them?

thansk Jason

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.