Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Foam Tires On The Market!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Last edited by Marcos.J; 05-24-2004 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:47 AM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by racinghobbies

All,
Twister tires will have both rims available next week.
Hint - It is really cool and durable.

Thanks
www.twistertires.com
561-929-7666
Read your private messages, I sent you one last night.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Last edited by Marcos.J; 05-24-2004 at 11:59 AM.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Tech Adept

Default I like the Twister Tires!

NO I DON'T WORK FOR THEM!!!!!

But the tires did work for me!!!

I'm pretty new at this all...I ordered my 10 pair in all 37. My track was a little slick here in San Antonio...the 40's that I had from another company, don't know what brand didn't do so hot...put on the 37 and turned up the steering a bit and it was like a whole new car...

Can't beat the price or the shipping! Shipping via Priority Mail got to TX in 3 days....

Props to Twister for a great tire at a great price!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: I like the Twister Tires!

OH now come on.. That was beat before this thread even started..

Originally posted by elmar66

Can't beat the price or the shipping! Shipping via Priority Mail got to TX in 3 days....
Old 05-27-2004, 06:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who is posting here beating up this person/company should be banned from this post.. Futureal, why dont you step in. Just like HELLION's post on his designs, both parties are getting bashed up for their ideas/innovations.

Just because it is not used by the world champ, the fast guy, or someone that is related to your brothers sisters mother's freind it is considered different and taboo! I have always been a different type of a racer. Running the minority car, usually the only one on the track, in the are, the state, or the region. People always look, compliment and walk away. But never want to give something different a try. Their loss..... This is my point. Give small companys, or designers the possibilty to grow and give them that chance. In my experiences, I have gambled with alot of small companies just starting out, and was never dissatisfied. They usually are on a lot more of a personal level then company like Trinity and AE, LOSI, SPEEDMIND, ENETTI, PROLINE, etc, etc.

I hope you all get my point to the fullest extent of the point. Twister Tires, and HELLION, I wish you both the best of luck in your venture.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

I personally like Fast Tires over the Mono's. I tried the Mono's, but they just did,nt work for me, but they are very affordable.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:38 PM
UFO
Tech Rookie

The situation here is totally different, here being SoCal. A lot of people switched to mono tires. Apparently they are pretty good, i think there was a guy here TQ and broke the track record using those tires....his name is Leo... i think... maybe i give them a try...
Old 05-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by UFO
The situation here is totally different, here being SoCal. A lot of people switched to mono tires. Apparently they are pretty good, i think there was a guy here TQ and broke the track record using those tires....his name is Leo... i think... maybe i give them a try...
i do too use monotuning tires and they are awsome!!!
Old 05-30-2004, 01:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

hello RacingHobbys

a quick question about your products and pricing .. in your deal for 10 for 105.99 can you mix and match what you order ... or is it ten of the same kind and size .. for an example .. can I order on that deal say two pairs of fronts and rears in 35 and 3 pairs of fronts and rears in 40 to make up the ten pairs ... I live way up north and I run on a tight budget ... I run 35's at the begining and end of the season and usually 40's the rest of the time ... and maybe a set of 45's if I am at a really abrasive track and the bite is way up ... but I have only once used 45's and they were a borrowed pair at that ... thanks for the info in advance ... i hope to try out your product in the future and see if it fits my driving style better than the jacos I use currently

have fun racing

E
Old 05-30-2004, 11:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by roddude65
hello RacingHobbys

a quick question about your products and pricing .. in your deal for 10 for 105.99 can you mix and match what you order ... or is it ten of the same kind and size .. for an example .. can I order on that deal say two pairs of fronts and rears in 35 and 3 pairs of fronts and rears in 40 to make up the ten pairs ... I live way up north and I run on a tight budget ... I run 35's at the begining and end of the season and usually 40's the rest of the time ... and maybe a set of 45's if I am at a really abrasive track and the bite is way up ... but I have only once used 45's and they were a borrowed pair at that ... thanks for the info in advance ... i hope to try out your product in the future and see if it fits my driving style better than the jacos I use currently

have fun racing

E

You can mix and match the tires with the special that we are running. If you are having difficulties you can email me.
I am sure you will be happy with these tires. They have tons of traction and the rims are extremely strong.

Thanks
www.twistertires.com
561-929-7666
Old 05-30-2004, 11:07 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Vr6vroom
Everyone who is posting here beating up this person/company should be banned from this post.. Futureal, why dont you step in. Just like HELLION's post on his designs, both parties are getting bashed up for their ideas/innovations.

Just because it is not used by the world champ, the fast guy, or someone that is related to your brothers sisters mother's freind it is considered different and taboo! I have always been a different type of a racer. Running the minority car, usually the only one on the track, in the are, the state, or the region. People always look, compliment and walk away. But never want to give something different a try. Their loss..... This is my point. Give small companys, or designers the possibilty to grow and give them that chance. In my experiences, I have gambled with alot of small companies just starting out, and was never dissatisfied. They usually are on a lot more of a personal level then company like Trinity and AE, LOSI, SPEEDMIND, ENETTI, PROLINE, etc, etc.

I hope you all get my point to the fullest extent of the point. Twister Tires, and HELLION, I wish you both the best of luck in your venture.

Thanks for your observations and comments.
We are just trying to provide a competitive product at a competitive price. I too have been dissapointed by some of the responses I have received.

Thanks
www.twistertires.com
Old 05-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

I too find it somewhat annoying how a few individuals on here overhype certain products and then diss other manufacturers. It is so obvious that they have their own agenda and it is annoying yet also somewhat humorous
Old 05-30-2004, 08:32 PM
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by IDrinkNitro
I too find it somewhat annoying how a few individuals on here overhype certain products and then diss other manufacturers. It is so obvious that they have their own agenda and it is annoying yet also somewhat humorous
Heh,

Agreed. However, I give support to those who pays to advertise. They are playing by the rules and at the same time contributing to keep this forum running strong.

However, to those who dont.......
Old 05-31-2004, 08:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default Advertisement

B,
How little do you realize, that by you, all others inlcuding myself are advertising for TWISTER TIRES. The more you keep posting about is making the forum grow. And growing is exaclty what Twister Tires is looking for. I personlally think that they have a good product and I am looking foward anxioulsy to try them. The owner had contacted me to arrange a shipment. So just waitng for them to get here.

The most powerful advertisement you can have is "Word of mouth", what this means, if I say they are good when you ask me, or perform well with them on race day, and you tell the next two people you talk to, then they tell three people each, and so on and on. I hope you get my point.
Just by my experience yesterday, I was running a set of tires that no one else had on the track, and TQ'd by a lap. Everyone came by my table at least once to see what was my secret tires. So again, I hope you get my point.

Just keep on typing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.