Wiki Posts
Search

nt1 ec/ shimo rrr

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Default nt1 ec/ shimo rrr

please help which one . i had kyosho rrr wc before and i liked it but that nt1 just looks so dam nice . i also was wondering if the shimo edition comes with all the same things that the evo 2 wc comes with and he just added those few other little things to the kit . i can get parts for both cars so thats not a problem well i have to order them but no big deal ,, thanks for any input
Old 01-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

They are both great cars. The kyosho is more dialed out of the box, however it also has a traction rolling problem. The xray doesn't, in terms of fit&finish the nt1 is second to none. Also the vonerrr shimo does come with all of the parts the evo2wc came with. I ran the vonerrr evo2 wc last year and the car was great tons of steering and a silky smooth drivetrain. I will be running the nt1 ec this year because I wanted to try something new. I was very impressed how the nt1 ec went together the quality of the parts are the best in the industry. Even better than my mtx4r which I run 2 years ago. The nt1 ec comes with every hopup xray makes for the car, except for the lightweight alu pillow balls, carbon personal transponder mount, carbon battery tray, and the Alu brake lever which I added. In all I would say go with the nt1 ec it is the best car on the market!!!! The kyosho will be slot cheaper to run then the xray. So it comes down to what your pockets can handle. The xray nt1 ec has it all the durablity of a mugen, the butter smooth drivetrain of the kyosho and xray quality. Good luck in your choice.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by HoboShop
They are both great cars. The kyosho is more dialed out of the box, however it also has a traction rolling problem. The xray doesn't, in terms of fit&finish the nt1 is second to none. Also the vonerrr shimo does come with all of the parts the evo2wc came with. I ran the vonerrr evo2 wc last year and the car was great tons of steering and a silky smooth drivetrain. I will be running the nt1 ec this year because I wanted to try something new. I was very impressed how the nt1 ec went together the quality of the parts are the best in the industry. Even better than my mtx4r which I run 2 years ago. The nt1 ec comes with every hopup xray makes for the car, except for the lightweight alu pillow balls, carbon personal transponder mount, carbon battery tray, and the Alu brake lever which I added. In all I would say go with the nt1 ec it is the best car on the market!!!! The kyosho will be slot cheaper to run then the xray. So it comes down to what your pockets can handle. The xray nt1 ec has it all the durablity of a mugen, the butter smooth drivetrain of the kyosho and xray quality. Good luck in your choice.
thanks one more ? is the ec a 2009 spec also or and upgraded 2008 spec
Old 01-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yes the nt1 ec comes with the nt1 09 upgrades. The nt1 ec is nothing but a nt1 09 with all the xray optional hopups.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yes the nt1 ec comes with the nt1 09 upgrades. The nt1 ec is nothing but a nt1 09 with all the xray optional hopups.
cool man thanks for your help got one on the way nt1 ec
Old 01-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

..... The kyosho is more dialed out of the box, however it also has a traction rolling problem.
Since when has traction rolling been an inherent problem with any car??
Old 01-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by danny250r
cool man thanks for your help got one on the way nt1 ec
Very good choice, you won't be disappointed.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DS Motorsport
Very good choice, you won't be disappointed.
yeah i think i made the right choice .. now i just have to sell some stuff to pay for it lol