Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Protoform Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Protoform Bodies

Hi there, I am looking for some information specifically on protoform bodies, I know the differences with regards to the different advantages the different bodies give, but I am especially interested in the new MG body Protoform has released. If anyone has used this body, please let us know how it handles, and how it compares to the other bodies.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

HMMMM, Judging for the response... or lack therof that either no-one knows or know-one is speaking...
Old 03-11-2004, 04:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

The final points tally for the 2003 British Touring Car Championships saw all three of the factory works MG ZS sedans finish in the top ten. This popular body style is now available from Protoform for both electric and nitro touring car racers. This body is best suited to tracks with long straightaways and high-speed corners. The new MG ZS features a high-speed wing and includes wing mounting hardware, sticker sheet, window masks and protective film.

this is something that i pulled off another internet sight. hope it answers your questions.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi rene,

I am absolutely honoured to have you respond to my post, Thank you SOOO much for helping me with this. That is exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you.