R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 11-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #976
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar View Post
Matt runs good when he's on the track, I too wish he would race more.:
...you pay my mortgage and ill race every weekend...................I would love to do some of the bigger races ( and out of town stuff) but my employer thinks its awesome for them if i work EVERY FN SATURDAY of my life...................so for now the club racing has to do.......the second to last race Rick Davis had me take a good look at my car and it so happened that i had the rear of the car so narrow that the car was bottoming out on the dogbones...the car would go into the corner ok and upon exit of the corner it would just snap loose as it bottomed/rebounded off the bones and unloaded the rear of the car........i fixed that and it seemed like the car picked up more than a second/lap..live and learn..........i like input from the old guys.they can fix anything.......
Taylorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #977
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorm View Post
...you pay my mortgage and ill race every weekend...................I would love to do some of the bigger races ( and out of town stuff) but my employer thinks its awesome for them if i work EVERY FN SATURDAY of my life...................so for now the club racing has to do.......the second to last race Rick Davis had me take a good look at my car and it so happened that i had the rear of the car so narrow that the car was bottoming out on the dogbones...the car would go into the corner ok and upon exit of the corner it would just snap loose as it bottomed/rebounded off the bones and unloaded the rear of the car........i fixed that and it seemed like the car picked up more than a second/lap..live and learn..........i like input from the old guys.they can fix anything.......
i have too use vac. days for any big races, thats where the simple pan car fun comes in. already tough too get there, we are very lucky too get 2 big races at our home track. i will run some other midwest if we have a class. wish they put out the schd. earlier too book time off.
5italkart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #978
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5italkart View Post
i have too use vac. days for any big races, thats where the simple pan car fun comes in. already tough too get there, we are very lucky too get 2 big races at our home track. i will run some other midwest if we have a class. wish they put out the schd. earlier too book time off.
...WE ARE GOING TO CiNCY NEXT YEAR WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT.........ILL CALL IN SICK IF I HAVE TO..........
Old 11-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #979
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default More Racin'

Quote:
...WE ARE GOING TO CiNCY NEXT YEAR WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT.........ILL CALL IN SICK IF I HAVE TO..........
That's the spirit! Cinci may be my home co-home track since it's 200miles closer!

Hey Matt, got any Assoc. front ends you can part with? I'm starting my Davis Car.

Ned
aarcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #980
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarcobra View Post
That's the spirit! Cinci may be my home co-home track since it's 200miles closer!

Hey Matt, got any Assoc. front ends you can part with? I'm starting my Davis Car.

Ned
what you need?..arms?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #981
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:

Ned
Ned did you get my pm? make offer?
bigmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:29 AM   #982
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
what you need?..arms?
Yes, the plastic arms. I'm trying to buy chassis with them on but not having much luck for the money I want to spend ;-)

I can make up some steering blocks or use the one set I have on another car.
aarcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #983
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jeff whiting

Anyone in the US happen to have a NIB P8C they want to part with?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #984
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Jeff, I sold all the kits I just received, but will have more in a few weeks. Brent Gottfried bought a couple kits, one to build and one for parts, perhaps you could persuade him to part with one now and replace it later, as I know he won't be running until February.

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:22 PM   #985
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by garen View Post
Jeff, I sold all the kits I just received, but will have more in a few weeks. Brent Gottfried bought a couple kits, one to build and one for parts, perhaps you could persuade him to part with one now and replace it later, as I know he won't be running until February.
Ok thanks. I don't really need it right now either but why would that stop me plus, I just need another car to work on...

Last edited by jeff whiting; 11-10-2011 at 08:44 PM.
jeff whiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:34 PM   #986
Tech Master

Quote:
Yes, the plastic arms. I'm trying to buy chassis with them on but not having much luck for the money I want to spend ;-)

I can make up some steering blocks or use the one set I have on another car.
......Ned, PM me your address...im sure i have a spare pair i can send you
Old 11-11-2011, 01:40 AM   #987
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Dasmopar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff whiting View Post
Ok thanks. I don't really need it right now either but why would that stop me plus, I just need another car to work on...
Bored already? Its going to be a long winter for you Sir.
Chicky fan club member #11
Dasmopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #988
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasmopar View Post
Bored already? Its going to be a long winter for you Sir.
Yes I have rebuilt all of our current nitro stuff and our Electric Touring cars don't require much work so I need a project. Come on WinterNats!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #989
Tech Regular

Jeff, You'll really enjoy the amount of work the P8C does not require thus giving you a higher % of time for the HiTech stuff! Your hole team will benefit while one of you has a blast! Let's not forget the cheaper to run part too.
Ask Garen about a wrap for the trailer!
Das 1/8th Mopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #990
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar View Post
Jeff, You'll really enjoy the amount of work the P8C does not require thus giving you a higher % of time for the HiTech stuff! Your hole team will benefit while one of you has a blast! Let's not forget the cheaper to run part too.
Ask Garen about a wrap for the trailer!
Yeah it should be fun. I'm looking forward to it. Now I just need to find a Associated Ligier Maserati GT body. There is one on eBay (along with a NIP RC-500) for 2500.00......not