European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class >

European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class

Like Tree52Likes

European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class

Old 08-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Bad news

Due to a flare-up of fibromyalgia and basically being chair-ridden, I'll not be attending the Cincy race.....

Tom's wife is also having some health issues so he won't be attending either. When it rains, it pours, I guess, so the next time I'll see most of you will be next weekend. Provided I get better I'll be at the club race next week, and even if they have to wheel me in a hospital bed, I'll be at the GLC. Sorry folks, and especially Ned, I was going to bring goodies for you.....hope everyone has a safe drive and a good time..
Old 08-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
Due to a flare-up of fibromyalgia and basically being chair-ridden, I'll not be attending the Cincy race.....

Tom's wife is also having some health issues so he won't be attending either. When it rains, it pours, I guess, so the next time I'll see most of you will be next weekend. Provided I get better I'll be at the club race next week, and even if they have to wheel me in a hospital bed, I'll be at the GLC. Sorry folks, and especially Ned, I was going to bring goodies for you.....hope everyone has a safe drive and a good time..
Phil, sorry you guys are unable to get to Cinci... I went up friday AM and when I found out you couldn't make it I went back home!!!

Well not really 'cause of you and Tom not being there! Ran Dfx car friday pm and went pretty well, but Lon and I both heard a weird noise. Turned out to be a broken u-joint caused by my being lazy and not correcting something I knew was not right when I assembled the rear end ;-( I then ran the Ass 300 and it was good but I never set it up to really race and was afraid I'd be chasing problems all weekend and just get frustreated, so I decided to cut my losses and come home!

Both cars seemd to run well. I really like the Cinci Track, ran well last year at the Snowball Rally. Hope to get back up there this year too!

Take care, hope you improve and can play some more soon!

Ned
Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

My trigger finger is gettin ITCHY!!

Hello, Sunday? I need some RACIN!!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Farmer_John
My trigger finger is gettin ITCHY!!

Hello, Sunday? I need some RACIN!!
me too but unless canada post comes thru, i have no front end
Old 08-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 5italkart
me too but unless canada post comes thru, i have no front end
Which bits do you need?
Old 08-15-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Addict

Which bits do you need?
just arrived!!. now if i only didn't have too work,
Old 08-15-2012, 08:41 AM
Tech Addict

just arrived!!. now if i only didn't have too work,
If you're talking Sunday, I'm predicting a 24 hour nitromethane bug...
Old 08-16-2012, 08:40 AM
Tech Addict

If you're talking Sunday, I'm predicting a 24 hour nitromethane bug...
no i meant during the week, need too be a full time pro like ned !!!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Lon, how is the build coming along? Did you keep that motor or did the person I spoke with steal it from you?
Old 08-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Full Time Pro!?!?

:[QUOTE=5italkart;11100293]no i meant during the week, need too be a full time pro like ned !!!:cool

Joe, You may be correct that I have more time to work on the cars but I don't have the opportunity too test or race them... I think it was more fun when I could race a few times a month!!

I had to re-do the French Fry's front and rear ends after less than 2 tanks of practice in CInci!! Both failures were likely my fault...live and learn, I guess. I picked up an older P8 Moto that looks interesting, the front end might be something you would be interested in, simple and strong ;-)
I'm hoping to work on my Ass300 too. I ran it a bit in Cinci after FF broke and it seemed pretty good. I had a servo die on it and broke the front bumper when I couldn't stop and hit the boards!!! (I got some "flea market" "Kydex" and I guess it wasn't really Kydex! ) Too many problems to fix so I went home!!!

Hope to see you at the GLC!!!

Ned
Old 08-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=aarcobra;11100959]:
no i meant during the week, need too be a full time pro like ned !!!:cool

Joe, You may be correct that I have more time to work on the cars but I don't have the opportunity too test or race them... I think it was more fun when I could race a few times a month!!

I had to re-do the French Fry's front and rear ends after less than 2 tanks of practice in CInci!! Both failures were likely my fault...live and learn, I guess. I picked up an older P8 Moto that looks interesting, the front end might be something you would be interested in, simple and strong ;-)
I'm hoping to work on my Ass300 too. I ran it a bit in Cinci after FF broke and it seemed pretty good. I had a servo die on it and broke the front bumper when I couldn't stop and hit the boards!!! (I got some "flea market" "Kydex" and I guess it wasn't really Kydex! ) Too many problems to fix so I went home!!!

Hope to see you at the GLC!!!

Ned
wish i could be there, can't get the sat off. unless maybe at the last minute they change there mind.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Tech Addict

Default oops

if anyone finds my digital calipers at the track please let me know
Old 08-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Tech Regular

if anyone finds my digital calipers at the track please let me know
Joe - hope you are as lucky as I was once upon a time - my calipers must have fallen while I was truing tires for the main at Route 106 in New Hampshire - didn't notice they were gone till the next week so just wrote them off as missing , found them about two weeks later laying on the lower valence panel in front of the radiator on my truck , they needed a good cleaning and a fresh battery but I still use them today.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Tech Master

..For Sale:...One slightly used pair of digital calipers.........
Old 08-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Taylorm
..For Sale:...One slightly used pair of digital calipers.........
I will start the bidding at $0.32

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.