Community
Wiki Posts
Search

hey new guy i need help

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Default hey new guy i need help

i am new to on road cars and want to start off in nitro on road i have a small buget too any sugesttions and this is not my first rc caR
Old 10-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

Are you looking to race?! or bash?!
Old 10-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by LAM3SAUCE
Are you looking to race?! or bash?!
how do u bash a on road car and i want it for track and maybe a few races
Old 10-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Regular

haha i see basing means using the car just for fun and run it at parkin lots etc, racing kits are track use only! whats your buget?!
Old 10-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

haha i see basing means using the car just for fun and run it at parkin lots etc, racing kits are track use only! whats your buget?!
ok then is there a basher that can go on the track or nooo and my buget is looooowwww
Old 10-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

what i would recommend is you can check out the kyosho fw-06 or kyosho fazer both cars are shaft driven and you are able to take them out to the track if you want! Fw-06 ~$260, Fazer~$230 the Fw-06 i have and did use it not on tracks though but it has good performance to with stand starter racing! the Fazer is more equivalent to the HPI Rs4 evo3 both those cars i dont really like, so future reference i would go with the Kyosho Fw-06 again this is my opinion!

now if you want to go to the kits theres:
kyosho V1RRR evo
Serpent 720
Xray NT1
Mugen MTX4R
Team Magic G4
again these are kits so you would still need a whole lot of more things and more $$ of coares!

Last edited by LAM3SAUCE; 10-16-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Tech Addict

what i would recommend is you can check out the kyosho fw-06 or kyosho fazer both cars are shaft driven and you are able to take them out to the track if you want! Fw-06 ~$260, Fazer~$230 the Fw-06 i have and did use it not on tracks though but it has good performance to with stand starter racing! the Fazer is more equivalent to the HPI Rs4 evo3 both those cars i dont really like, so future reference i would go with the Kyosho Fw-06 again this is my opinion!

now if you want to go to the kits theres:
kyosho V1RRR evo
Serpent 720
Mugen MTX4R
Team Magic G4
again these are kits so you would still need a whole lot of more things and more $$ of coares!
thanks alode i just saw the xray n18 the 1/18 nitro touring car i think that is really cool and it comes in a kit but it says it comes with every thing so i just neeed to build that is that a good car.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by slasher man
thanks alode i just saw the xray n18 the 1/18 nitro touring car i think that is really cool and it comes in a kit but it says it comes with every thing so i just neeed to build that is that a good car.
haha that car is truely a cute little car, ive wanted to get one back then, yes but if you get the electronics pack which comes with the micro servos and starterbox you will still need a transmitter! but remember nitro 1/18 scale you wount be able to find much tracks that allow you to run it!
Old 10-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Tech Addict

haha that car is truely a cute little car, ive wanted to get one back then, yes but if you get the electronics pack which comes with the micro servos and starterbox you will still need a transmitter! but remember nitro 1/18 scale you wount be able to find much tracks that allow you to run it!

yea i love this little car i wasnt thinking about racing it just doing a few laps at the track and i love building kits and i got a transmitter ready for it but would i be waseting my money if i buy one
Old 10-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Tech Regular

yea i love this little car i wasnt thinking about racing it just doing a few laps at the track and i love building kits and i got a transmitter ready for it but would i be waseting my money if i buy one
YGPM! if you truely want to race put the money in what you really want! i know and spent alot of extra money where i ended up spending more because its not what i truely wanted! think wisely, for my xray nt18 for a fun car to play with i would, to race in the future i wouldnt, later you will probably want to get a better kit when your eyes open up more about on-road rc!
Old 10-17-2009, 07:27 AM
Tech Addict

thank u i like the kysho lazer and its in my price range
Old 10-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Default I recommend kyosho fw-06

I recommend a kyosho fw-06. I have this rc car for a time and I just love it! Or you can get reviews of nitro radio controlled cars from several sites online.

Last edited by christinedwrds; 10-19-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:51 AM
Tech Addict

do u now how much the thunder tiger tomahawk mx is and how tereble is it
Old 10-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

thank u i like the kysho lazer and its in my price range
HAHA! Kyosho Lazer is the 1/10 off-road, ZX-5.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by AdrianOngs
HAHA! Kyosho Lazer is the 1/10 off-road, ZX-5.
haha i think he meant kyosho Fazer!! tomahawk i would not buy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.