R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 10-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default GT Class Rubber Tires - Looking for Test Drivers in USA

Hello guys,

As you may know a little about me, my name is Patricio (aka "Pato") Concha, and im from Chile - Southamerica.

Im factory driver for ALPHA RC Performance Tires, wich its a RC related company focussed on the develpment of rubber tires for GT Class and 1/10th scale.

The GT Class rubber tires project for the factory its rather new (end of 2008) and we have been collecting great results during the last months, and obviously improving our product as per the racer/user observations.

Right now we think we have a very "stable" product, with great performance (have been comparing lap times and grip feelig as wear rate as well for last months v/s more known GT Class tires in the market) and the hability to make YOU, the racer, happier at the track.

The GT Class line of tire products are divided as :

- Soft - Medium and Hard compounds on 1.8mm rubber (great for qualifying heats, specially on winter with low time to "warm" the tires).

- Soft - Medium and Hard compounds on 2.4mm rubber (great for overall use).

So, we are looking for some GT Class drivers in order to test our product in USA Tracks (if other countries are looking this post, contact us too). What are we looking for in YOU ? :

- Nice people, open minded to try new brands and do some evaluation report based on "on track experience".
- Respectable racers on your tracks, i mean "opinion leaders" as you may affect/influence on a good way the desition over trying and use our products in your area.
- All in all, good people who is good in tracks .

If you are interested or know someone who may, please send us an email to :

Please include a brief description of yourself, related to GT Class Racing scene.

Thanks a lot for your attention, we are looking into see some Alpha RC Performance Tires in USA podiums !

Remember that in March 19-21 of 2010 will have the GT World Championships in Homestead track, so we need good representation on that race, lets burn some rubber !

Pato Concha
ALPHA RC Performance Tires
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Tech Adept

if these were the same tires on that race posted a while back sure i want some
tbo713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
Tech Apprentice

I would like to try these tires. We have a trophy race on October 25th, there should be atleast 10 GT drivers there. Email me: jluvgt64@gmail.com
JR Racing
KO Propo
ALMS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Our Club in Las Vegas has over 10 GT cars, we run all rubber tires. Like to see how these tires compare to what we run now. We have the Paris Memorial race coming up in med November, maybe we can have few by then. If you need any info please feel free to contact me.
Robert R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 279 (100%+)

Hi, where can I buy a set to try out these tires? Thanks.
rcdoktor2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #6
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi

Hello guys !!!

We at the factory are getting ready to ship the samples to USA, thanks a lot for your participacion, we received over 45 emails asking for samples. So far we are not on the idea of left people out, we filtered a little in order to focus the samples.

I just sent emails asking for mail address in order to quote the shippment, so you can approve it, paypal it and the factory can ship.

Right now we have the version 2.0 of the tyre after some feedback from 4 latin-american countries where GT Class its popular, and the v2 tyre seems to be a great step even better than the v1 that was really good. Last improvements are focused on the high grip tracks we will see in USA and Europe, so harder wheels and improved gluing its under test.

Here i left couple videos of the testing track in Brazil, during the testing of the v1 tire ... hope to have videos with the new tire very soon.

First Video ever : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdJvj3Gkg-w

Second Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sUFXHTSgl4

Last Video in September on Rain Conditions (same tyre) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlvh2edQo78

cya !!

Pato Concha
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

very nice video in the rain was that the Audi
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
VP Powermaster
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote