As you may know a little about me, my name is Patricio (aka "Pato") Concha, and im from Chile - Southamerica.
Im factory driver for ALPHA RC Performance Tires, wich its a RC related company focussed on the develpment of rubber tires for GT Class and 1/10th scale.
The GT Class rubber tires project for the factory its rather new (end of 2008) and we have been collecting great results during the last months, and obviously improving our product as per the racer/user observations.
Right now we think we have a very "stable" product, with great performance (have been comparing lap times and grip feelig as wear rate as well for last months v/s more known GT Class tires in the market) and the hability to make YOU, the racer, happier at the track.
The GT Class line of tire products are divided as :
- Soft - Medium and Hard compounds on 1.8mm rubber
(great for qualifying heats, specially on winter with low time to "warm" the tires).
- Soft - Medium and Hard compounds on 2.4mm rubber
(great for overall use).
So, we are looking for some GT Class drivers in order to test our product in USA Tracks (if other countries are looking this post, contact us too). What are we looking for in YOU ? :
- Nice people, open minded to try new brands and do some evaluation report based on "on track experience".
- Respectable racers on your tracks, i mean "opinion leaders" as you may affect/influence on a good way the desition over trying and use our products in your area.
- All in all, good people who is good in tracks
If you are interested or know someone who may, please send us an email to :
Please include a brief description of yourself, related to GT Class Racing scene.
Thanks a lot for your attention, we are looking into see some Alpha RC Performance Tires in USA podiums !
Remember that in March 19-21 of 2010 will have the GT World Championships in Homestead track, so we need good representation on that race, lets burn some rubber !
ALPHA RC Performance Tires