Wiki Posts
Search

Engine parts help.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Engine parts help.

Hey guys,

Just scored an RC car a few days ago (Nitro with servo's and controls), and I was hoping to buy a few things, and, being new to Nitro, I don't know what to buy, or where to buy it

I've uploaded a picture on photobucket, to show the engine and what not, but I can't like it here.

I want to buy an exhaust, something like the speed pipe type, and I'd also like to buy a better air filter.

I also need to buy a pull starter, the thing only came with an automatic starter, which is a pain in the ass to take off for use. It uses 3 screws on the engine, two on the bottom (left and right), and one on the top left.

Again, ALSO, not sure if you guys saw it or not, there's a rubber band holding the pin in the throttle, I tried to look for a bolt small enough, but I couldn't.

Where's the best place to buy online in Australia? I'm about an hour out of Brisbane City.

Thanks for your help.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

If for nothing else, these blokes gave me some of the best customer service I've every had in a long time. When I could get no help for my car, a GS Vision Pro, form the resellers in the US. These guys came through for me with flying colors. Look them up.

http://www.hobbyco.com.au/

Also these guys in New Zealand help me out too. Thaey went as far as to give me free shipping because there system would not run the order to an address in teh United States.

http://www.rcbandit.co.nz/catalog/