Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dlarry
Here are the results,

Here is a link to the pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dlarry62

I am tired and going to bed. Will write more tomorrow.

Dave
Nice Job Kevin & Kissimmee crew, Dave and Ted X! We got it in with time to spare. See you soon. Thanks for the race results. Needed them for my race report. Enjoy the State race next weekend.
Paulie B
Old 12-08-2009, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks to kevin and crew on keeping the track dry as much as poss.
The track was killer and so was my car it was my best time racing !
Thanks for all your effort!
see ya next year
Jeff Epperson

Blowin Smoke BBQ
Old 12-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Had a great time at the event. Track is fast and flowing. Ted X and The Kiss crew did a great job of keeping everyone informed and running a great program despite the time constraints.

Congrats to the winners! and shout out to Diatta the "Young Gunna" on the impressive TQ!!!

Special thanks to Serpent and Maxy's fuel/Maxy Modified Motors for the Support this weekend. Thanks for MikeLDesigns for the awesome paintwork.

Cya Soon
Gael
Old 12-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gianni.giorgio
Xray 1,2,4 and TQ too sorry
1 and 2 in the Open class also...don't count us out, we're up and coming
Old 12-08-2009, 06:14 AM
Tech Elite

Default Great Race

Thanks to the guys for putting together a great race. Looking forward to getting back to your track. It was cool to be there with my Blue Diamond crew and extended race fame from NYC and DC area. Special thanks to my XRay team Diatta and Gianni for helping get that car together for the main and to DJ for answering my questions.

Special thanks to RC America and EBMods for all the support!!

Kevin and TedX, good job guys, take care!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
1 and 2 in the Open class also...don't count us out, we're up and coming
you all rigth!!!!! sorry too

bye
Old 12-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks to Kev and the entire KRaceway crew for putting this together and pulling it off with all the curve balls that were hurled your way. Always a pleasure racing there. Like the changes to the track. Special thanks to Reno, cause without that part my race weekend was finished! Thanks to the Serpent team for there support and knowledge, some of the most important things are learned off the track! Congrats to all the winners, to Paolo and Diatta for your TQ's. Congrats to the Brooklyn Hobbies crew for pulling a sweep in the 8th scale open. Thanks to my lil bro Gael for pulling double duty in the pits for Jean and I and not letting either one of us run out of gas in the main. and good job finishing off what you started. Thanks to Maxy for the fuel, plenty of power and plenty of run time. Cant wait to get back there. Cant forget Dorian for taking the podium in the open and to Mel for keeping it together and putting Serpent on the podium in the factory class.( Tighten up you clutch)
Old 12-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreddlox
Thanks to Kev and the entire KRaceway crew for putting this together and pulling it off with all the curve balls that were hurled your way. Always a pleasure racing there. Like the changes to the track. Special thanks to Reno, cause without that part my race weekend was finished! Thanks to the Serpent team for there support and knowledge, some of the most important things are learned off the track! Congrats to all the winners, to Paolo and Diatta for your TQ's. Congrats to the Brooklyn Hobbies crew for pulling a sweep in the 8th scale open. Thanks to my lil bro Gael for pulling double duty in the pits for Jean and I and not letting either one of us run out of gas in the main. and good job finishing off what you started. Thanks to Maxy for the fuel, plenty of power and plenty of run time. Cant wait to get back there. Cant forget Dorian for taking the podium in the open and to Mel for keeping it together and putting Serpent on the podium in the factory class.( Tighten up you clutch)
I need more clutch Thanks for your awesome pitwork. Also congrats to Gael for the top 5 finish even with a 2 lap handicap!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Racer Z
I need more clutch Thanks for your awesome pitwork. Also congrats to Gael for the top 5 finish even with a 2 lap handicap!
Melvin, you guys are monsters, I definitely got some work to do.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racer Z
Thanks Mel!!

Despite a frustrating start to the weekend you definitely found the right combination for the main! Awesome result with the podium finish!!!

Also thanks to Rafael and Gianni for the pointers this weekend.

Gael
Old 12-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Tech Addict

Shout out to Ted X for putting his spin on things behind the mic! You get my vote to be the voice of the upcoming Worlds. Its always a treat racing when your doing your thing behind the scenes. Thanks man! Green, Green, Green!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreddlox
Shout out to Ted X for putting his spin on things behind the mic! You get my vote to be the voice of the upcoming Worlds. Its always a treat racing when your doing your thing behind the scenes. Thanks man! Green, Green, Green!
+1
Ted X did his thing as usual man! He makes you feel like your driving formula 1. haha. He should definitely be the announcer for the worlds!
Also a huge shout out to my brother Gael for pitting for me and my brother Kelly during the main when we couldnt get another pit man.

Last edited by Maxx; 12-08-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Tech Adept

Default Kissimmee KRaceway Serpent 733

Hey

Dj

what would be a good starting point setup for Kissimmee KRaceway? I have never run there before.

and what gears work best?

Thanks
Old 12-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Tech Adept

Jr if you go to serpent.com look under 733 set-ups and everything will be there. D J has a set-up posted for Kissimmee
Old 12-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by howardns
Jr if you go to serpent.com look under 733 set-ups and everything will be there. D J has a set-up posted for Kissimmee

Thanks , howard

will you be going to the state race?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.