1 Turn = 180 or 360 degrees??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1 Turn = 180 or 360 degrees??

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Well, what can I say... Sometimes the discussions here trigger something very primitive inside me.. I must....contain....myself....
Old 01-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Tech Regular

Location: The Milkyway/Planet Earth/Europe/Sweden/Skåne/Malmö

Primitive isn't strong enough...

P.S You've got mail..

Last edited by New_Toasted; 01-14-2004 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by fmolzer
OK, I think I am almost back on track, except I have two new problems, can someone tell me how to get CA out of a paintbrush? Also, if anyone can tell me what is wrong with my NS3, I'd really apprecaite it. I just put a new glowplug in and everything, but the darn thing simply refuses to turn over. It is brand new never started, is it normal that the engines are this tight?
I think I have solved your engine problem. You forgot to hit it with the 30pound Mallet to get it freed up a bit.
Old 01-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks, I'll try it right away, got to free it up for the upcoming winternats....
Old 01-14-2004, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Your gonna need it

I got Top Gun power.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:13 PM
Tech Regular

Naaw, I am not worried about topgun power, I am planning to run an HPI nitrostar Pro, with en extra large heatsink for extra power.... This is what the guy at Hobbytown told me was a fast engine. Besides, it has a really good pullstart so that I can throw away the Traxxas EZ start that came with the 4-tec I am running. Nothing like saving that weight. I also bought 2 sets of really soft rubber tires, so you will have a hard time catching me, I will use one set for all qualifying and then have a FRESH set just for the race... I am planning to beat everyone.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

On a serious note though, I am looking forward to meeting you, are you gonna run that new design of yours?
Old 01-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Looking forward to meeting you too and the rest of the guys. Not gonna be running the new design. Due to setbacks (computer problems) in December the prototype wont be ready on time. Just gonna run my trusty Serpent.

Just waiting for the domain DNS to register and then I am going to upload the team website with pictures etc of the cars and probably engines too.

Last edited by modellor; 01-14-2004 at 12:23 PM.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

great, looking forward to it and I am very curious about this new design.... Meanwhile, check out our website, nothing 1/10 scale, but bigger...

www.molzermoweryracing.com Just started it up a week ago. Will go online with the shop in another couple of days.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:33 PM
Tech Master

Cool site. I never really got into 1:5th scale. Thought they were too slow and too be competitive even at our local club you need to burn up 2 sets of fronts and rears per meeting. Very expensive at that rate.

And when Ian Oddie comes to town its a forgone conclusion that you have no chance of winning .

Will you be stocking his Oddified parts. I can set you up with him if your interested.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Tech Regular

I pm:ed you...