Man i really like the looks of this car and might even consider getting another TM in the near future especially if it performs as good as it looks. The belts look like they are really wide so longetivity shouldn't be a problem. Those 2 speed springs look awesome, i wonder if they would fit in the NT1's 2 speed?
Just a few quick questions for those who have theirs already:
1) What are those 4 holes on the top/side of the rear hubs for?
2) Is there no switch, do you have to plug/unplug the battery every time?
3) How are the pulleys held on? I can't see any E clips or retaining screws.
4) What is the final drive ratio (FDR)
5) How does the new clutch compare to previous models?
Thanks, i have so many questions about this car i should probably just buy one and stop annoying you guys