Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
I would like to thank Billy & staff for putting on one of the best race format of the year, also one of the best kept track I've been too...racing at speedworld in one of the best experience I've had since entering nitro few years back...it was a pleasure to meet some of the local racer....oh yea Billy & Tracy is one of the nicest track owners you'll ever meet...my wife will not stop talking about how much she likes the track looking forward to coming back to speedworld raceway.

Thanks to Fast Rick from mugen training camp & Scott Fisher for great pit work.
You are quite welcome... Gotta keep the K-cars rolling!!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Tech Regular

Default HAD FUN

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
I would like to thank Billy & staff for putting on one of the best race format of the year, also one of the best kept track I've been too...racing at speedworld in one of the best experience I've had since entering nitro few years back...it was a pleasure to meet some of the local racer....oh yea Billy & Tracy is one of the nicest track owners you'll ever meet...my wife will not stop talking about how much she likes the track looking forward to coming back to speedworld raceway.

Thanks to Fast Rick from mugen training camp & Scott Fisher for great pit work.
Anytime Ivan, You are very welcomed, YOU AND THE WIFE HAVE A RESERVED SPOT WAITNG ON YOU AT MTC HEADQUARTERS

Rick
Old 07-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Great race! Thanks to all for the westcoast love. It makes all the difference when traveling that far to race.

Special thanks:

To the Bowermans for the awesome hospitality, the UFC 100 party, puttin' on a great race and dealing with my abuse.

To Swags, Robbie, Harry, Brian, Ira, Rod, Brad, Ron, Will, Eugene for the Mugen pit area shenanigans...damn I miss that shit.

And to all the new faces I met...Marco, Dui, Nelson, Francis, Scotty, and so on...hope to see you guys again soon.

Lastly, and I mean lastly, good job goes out to the lone red K-car robot...Scott Fisher. Hahahaha...Photoshop luv to come.

Steve
Old 07-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default pics

Mugen/Speedworld
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-ama.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-main-ama.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-pro.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-race.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-r.jpg  

Old 07-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Tech Adept

Default pics

Thanks Speedworld and Mugen for putting on an awesome race.
Ira, the motor was FAST!! Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-speed-w.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-dui.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-200mm.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-billy.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-ira.jpg  

Old 07-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Thanks!

Awesome and fun event as expected from Speedworld.

I wanted to again thank Billy and Tracy Bowerman for being such great hosts in both their Racing Facility and at their Home.

Billy, it's amazing how you just pay attention to even the small details which makes your Race Facility rank up as one of the very best. From having a Vacuum at the Tire Truing Area, to the Numbers and Boxes in the Starting Grid and the Umbrellas for the Turn Marshalls, etc. Heck, even the porta potty had an Air Freshner..

Tracy, thank you again for welcoming us to your home and have us enjoy the Beer, Salad, Tri-tip, Fruits and the PPV of the UFC Fight. Again Thanks!

Congrats to the Winners! Mike Swauger for being the Brock Lesner of R/C Racing! Francis Mejia for being the St. Pierre of R/C Racing. You just kept working and going at it that earned you a spot in the podium, awesome!

Thanks to Will Pendegrass and Rick West for the help in the Pits.

To Harry Hananouchi, Ira Shultz, Brad Toffelmiere, Steve Sohl, Robbie Collins, Brian Bembry, Eugene Osborn, Scott Fisher, Marco Acosta, Nelson and Duy Khuong, the locals Ryan Crabtree and others who flew/drove in for this event, it was good to see you again.

This year's race was bigger than last, I'm sure next year will be even bigger. Looking forward to it!
Old 07-14-2009, 03:29 PM
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Some Pics
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-263.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-265.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-266.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-267.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-268.jpg  

Old 07-14-2009, 03:32 PM
ira
Tech Fanatic

More
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-277.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-274.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-272.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-286.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-282.jpg  

Old 07-14-2009, 03:37 PM
ira
Tech Fanatic

and more
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-278.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-271.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-284.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-272.jpg   2009 Mugen Seiki Sedan Challenge Cup-mugen-sedan-challenge-2009-275.jpg  

Old 07-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up Challenge to the RC Wives & Girlfriends

First-Greetings Race Family- Big Shout out to the love of my life-my husband
Ivan-thanks for the Bomb weekend-The drive was long to Northern California but if I had to be in the car with anyone I'm glad it was with you!

To the RC women-I challenge you to support your man- This is a great hobby and to the RC men-take care of home and any good women will support you in all you do....

To the greatest race track owners I have ever met since I've been to the RC world-lol its the best I 've seen before- If your a track owner this is something you need to see-Billy and Tracy-Big Thanks to you, Great Great Track, operation, really really looking forward to next race.

To the racers it always good to see each and every one of you and I must say this race showed your excellent driving skills and great completion. I’ve really seen growth

To :Mike Swauger-It is amazing to see you drive thanks for the consistency and thanks for never lowering the bar- the drivers are better for it. Get ready because Ivan is moving to Mugen and you better watch out...lol

To the women-Can’t wait to meet you and know your not alone and this hobby is better then strip clubs lol….- I know it expensive but you need the best to compete and you should want the best for your man-I know I do

See you at the next race………Danyelle, a loving wife and #1 sponsor for Ivan Dickson
Old 07-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Hello everyone, I would like to thank everybody that joined us at the 2009 Mugen event. It was great to see some old friends and meet some really good new friends. The race is defiantly getting bigger every year.
Everyone did an outstanding job of racing and following the rules so you don’t receive that race penalty, OK only some of you learned, LOL.

I would like to thank Mike Swauger, Mugen, JACO Racing, Byron’s Fuel, THS Racing, Enetti Tyres, NINJA and Parma International for their support.
This is only our 3rd Annual Mugen Nitro Race and we are receiving over 52entries in the small town track. Next year I can see that we will receive over 70 entries. There are over 20 entries alone for Nitro two hours away and only 1 racer showed up from that area so there is room for growth with the entries locally and from out of state. This is a great event to come to, fun race, great people, nice clean city and lot’s to do, great facility and staff and a strict and fare run event...

I would like to thank everyone for all the kind words and hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks Billy and Tracy Bowerman

Host by: FLAT TOP Production

Last edited by YLLIB; 07-17-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

check it out wince...