R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   CapricornRC - Present and Active (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/301922-capricornrc-present-active.html)

CapricornRC 06-03-2009 12:43 AM

CapricornRC - Present and Active

The present post to calm down all the rumors about the lack of news about our company.

We are still working very hard to several products, engines and our 1/10 models.

The presence here on RCTECH was delegated to our distributor and pilots manager with whom we had some disagrement and problems to have back all the material gave THEM for our USA official drivers (engines and parts).

Actually we are working to find parthners who will work following our own business line.

All items previously sold from our USA distributor are always available on our website www.capricornrc.com and will be applied on all the USA orders a 25% discount on official price in order to compensate the lack of a distributor.

We will soon post the on road test drive of our 1/10 model as well as the new Q12E / ET engine.

Info and problems can always be forwarded to our email [email protected]

Thank's a lot to all our supporters, clients.. and future users.

Capricorn RC

Oblivionixx 06-03-2009 12:49 AM

Any news about your 1/8 electric conversion for Serpent 960?

Pattojnr 06-03-2009 02:56 AM

i used the Capricorn tires from the AU distributor, Aaron at OZ Spec Hobbies.
the tires are great. set new lap records and WA 200mm state title. so far only used the tires, they work really well. thanks Capricorn.

Chiefy 707 06-03-2009 03:47 AM

I recently made an order @ the Capricorn site, will the 25% still apply to me? I haven't been able to race in almost 2 months. I love my CL12 and I'm not giving up on it.

rcrevolution 06-03-2009 07:34 AM

ouch and all your products listed on your site are in euro too, the dollar conversion right now is rediculous for us Americans, nice to see the 25% will help a little towards the currency exchange as well....

Tor Erik 06-03-2009 01:28 PM

Hi
Iīm curios about your 12 ETX engine.

I just wonder, what is the base for this engine ? is it from sirio ? og have you developed the whole engine by yourself ?

What nitro percent are the engine shimmed for ?

What is good engine temperature in degrees ?

Pipe, which pipe are prefered ?

Lotīs of questions.....

THX

stefan 06-03-2009 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by CapricornRC (Post 5890579)
The present post to calm down all the rumors about the lack of news about our company.

We are still working very hard to several products, engines and our 1/10 models.

The presence here on RCTECH was delegated to our distributor and pilots manager with whom we had some disagrement and problems to have back all the material gave THEM for our USA official drivers (engines and parts).

Actually we are working to find parthners who will work following our own business line.

All items previously sold from our USA distributor are always available on our website www.capricornrc.com and will be applied on all the USA orders a 25% discount on official price in order to compensate the lack of a distributor.

We will soon post the on road test drive of our 1/10 model as well as the new Q12E / ET engine.

Info and problems can always be forwarded to our email [email protected]

Thank's a lot to all our supporters, clients.. and future users.

Capricorn RC

You shouldn't even try to put Uriah in a bad light buddy.

I have dealt with Uriah for several years and once with you, which was more than enough!

Good luck finding someone who's willing to adopt your business ethics.....

_cyclops_ 06-03-2009 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tor Erik (Post 5892840)
Hi

I just wonder, what is the base for this engine ? is it from sirio ? og have you developed the whole engine by yourself ?

Lotīs of questions.....

THX

I have the same.. hard to find good info on that...

Scott Fisher 06-04-2009 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Tor Erik (Post 5892840)
Hi

Lotīs of questions.....

THX

I believe that one has its roots with the Sirio XXX. Probably shimmed for 16%. Temps are whatever it runs well. Pipe, the 2611 or the 2648

CapricornRC 06-04-2009 02:46 AM

I just wonder, what is the base for this engine ?

The CL 12 ETX is based on evo4 crackcase

is it from sirio ? or have you developed the whole engine by yourself ?

Production is made by sirio yes.... but all inner part are developed under our own
specification such timing, shimming, crank tuning, underhead... etc

What nitro percent are the engine shimmed for ? the factory shimming is for 16% nitro

What is good engine temperature in degrees ? we suggest to run it between 100/110 not more

the best pipe for our .12 series engines are Capricorn 2648, Sirio 2611 and RB 2604

Lotīs of questions.....

THX

Thank`s to u

CapricornRC 06-04-2009 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by stefan (Post 5893122)
You shouldn't even try to put Uriah in a bad light buddy.

I have dealt with Uriah for several years and once with you, which was more than enough!

Good luck finding someone who's willing to adopt your business ethics.....

Stefan... please... be so kind to don`t put a word on stuff u know nothing about...

Ur words are to the wind because are off topic on our thread.

Hope will be the lasts...

thank`s a lot

CapricornRC 06-04-2009 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher (Post 5895227)
I believe that one has its roots with the Sirio XXX. Probably shimmed for 16%. Temps are whatever it runs well. Pipe, the 2611 or the 2648

Based on XXX crankcase is the just came Q12E.

Will be soon available also in Tuned Version

Thank`s

CapricornRC 06-04-2009 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Chiefy 707 (Post 5890926)
I recently made an order @ the Capricorn site, will the 25% still apply to me? I haven't been able to race in almost 2 months. I love my CL12 and I'm not giving up on it.

when USA clients will place an order on our website, be so kind to put a note on 25% discount.
We are working to automatize this discount in the e/commerce but not always working.

Keep care of this and anyone will have this discount till a new USA distributor will be operative.

thank`s

jakerz 06-04-2009 05:58 AM

To all the people reading this thread about the Capricorn RC company:

First, I have been running a Capricorn CL9TE for months now and it's by far the best and most powerful engine I have ever ran!

Second, I have been dealing directly with Capricorn for a few months as well and have been given great customer service and dedication from the Capricorn RC team. They have been nothing but helpful and professional and a true pleasure to do business with. Shipping is fast and the 25% discount makes up for for the dollar/Euro difference.

Third, what ever is between Murnan and Capricorn, is between Murnan and Capricorn and should not affect anyones views or business with either company. Murnan is a great modder and Capricorn is a great RC Company.

CapricornRC 06-16-2009 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by jakerz (Post 5896014)
To all the people reading this thread about the Capricorn RC company:

First, I have been running a Capricorn CL9TE for months now and it's by far the best and most powerful engine I have ever ran!

Second, I have been dealing directly with Capricorn for a few months as well and have been given great customer service and dedication from the Capricorn RC team. They have been nothing but helpful and professional and a true pleasure to do business with. Shipping is fast and the 25% discount makes up for for the dollar/Euro difference.

Third, what ever is between Murnan and Capricorn, is between Murnan and Capricorn and should not affect anyones views or business with either company. Murnan is a great modder and Capricorn is a great RC Company.

We appreciate ur words and happy to serve u again anytime.
Thank's
Capricorn RC