Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Announcement: ROAR ON ROAD FUEL NATIONALS - 8TH RACERS OF TOLEDO

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Big Jeff BBQ
Your driving skills has developed so well Soloartist !
See ya soon
Jeff E.
thanks jeff you know we've been in a few mains togethether c u at the nats
Old 06-24-2009, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Default question for the locals of Toledo?

Hi because is the very first time to the Puerto Rico Team to race on Toledo what tire shore you recomend??? 40's 42's or 45's
we already race on 301,fort myers and kissimie but we are new at this track and we don't want to waste $$$ and make an over stock of tires.

Thanks
Jose Nieves
Old 06-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Tires

Bring all of the above,better safe then sorry,i did GLC last year,i ran 42f 45R,traction will be off the hook.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:31 PM
Tech Addict

Cool

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
thanks jeff you know we've been in a few mains togethether c u at the nats
yea jeff see you at the nats.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

Racers,

I have a list of racers that are requesting pit spaces. That list exceeds our limit to what our permanent structures can handle. Please hold off requesting for the next couple days to a week as we as a club decide the next available option for expanding. We are trying to make it the cheapest available solution but may be slightly higher to reserve a pit spot if we as a club are forced to pay a large rental fee. Details will be posted as soon as they become available.

Brian Berry
President - One Eighth Racers of Toledo
Old 06-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Brian, just want to confirm that there is space to set up a 10 x 10 cover with my own table. Driving, so I have more than enought room to bring it and Honda generator.

Thanks in advance
Old 06-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Grenade10
Brian, just want to confirm that there is space to set up a 10 x 10 cover with my own table. Driving, so I have more than enought room to bring it and Honda generator.

Thanks in advance
Yes, there absolutely will be room for you to bring your 10' x 10' tent. In fact we would prefer those that can bring their own tents bring them so we can make sure the out-of-towner's use our permanent structures. We are working on a couple options now and should have something soon.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
So what if you're a really fast guy and for some God given reason, you're strapped financially this year? You live in NJ and your regionals is at, 301 and the Nationals is in Ohio. You can only attend one because of finances. That would really suck, wouldn't it. Might even cause some people to just say, forget it, this hobby is too expensive anyway...now I gotta spend more money to race?!?!?!
I would not say I'm really good, but yes, you pretty much described my position this year, no job, very limited racing... I'm ok with that fact that I'm not in...

I would not agree with regional to National, but run locally first before Nationals.

I must say I really find this interesting, everyone is very supportive of an open discussion, not name calling, not flames... (Unlike some other topics) This is great...

I think it is great we can share ideas and views. I find this very informative, I'm seeing views I had not thought about....

I think DJ said what I'm trying to convey.

I will shut up now, so we can go back to the 2009 Nitro Nationals... On-road... (Just trying to make sure it Club and event is at the top of the forums...
Old 06-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Glc

Hello Brian, I can bring my own tent which is a full size ez brand up! should be able to get a couple of people, I will get witih Jared and Espo. If you could please possibly get me close to the xray pit? Let me know thanks
CD
Old 06-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CDSUPERPRO
Hello Brian, I can bring my own tent which is a full size ez brand up! should be able to get a couple of people, I will get witih Jared and Espo. If you could please possibly get me close to the xray pit? Let me know thanks
CD
Chris,

RCAmerica has already contacted me with the list for their team (both GLC and Nationals). You are part of both. But we could use your tent if you are not, and you are willing to offer it up. We are trying to string together a few tents from locals that may make our pit spots open for more room.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yea I talked to Drew. Thts. what I was wandering if I could get cls. to the xray tht. would open up a covered spot or two. Either way I can bring my easy up! Are you going to be @ the july 12th club event? I will get my GLC entry off this week. Could I possibly pay pal you Brian? Thnx TTYL CD
Old 06-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CDSUPERPRO
Yea I talked to Drew. Thts. what I was wandering if I could get cls. to the xray tht. would open up a covered spot or two. Either way I can bring my easy up! Are you going to be @ the july 12th club event? I will get my GLC entry off this week. Could I possibly pay pal you Brian? Thnx TTYL CD
Paypal, no. I plan on running the club race with the computer. I probably will not race as I am keeping my eye on my money. It look like in a couple weeks or so, I will be out of a job. I hope not but its starting to look that way.

Just come to the club race and we will have entries. We will not sell out by then.

See ya!
Old 06-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Default local hobby shop

Hi I need to know if there any local hobby shop that I can buy 16% Byron fuel. please post or PM me address for my GPS and phone # so I can call and reserve Fuel, Thanx!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

I feel you on the work scene bro! Hopefully I can make it myself.
Thanks ttyl CD
Old 06-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRGTR
Hi because is the very first time to the Puerto Rico Team to race on Toledo what tire shore you recomend??? 40's 42's or 45's

Thanks
Jose Nieves
Bring all of them, traction can go nuts depending on weather.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.