Shepherd Velox V10 >

Shepherd Velox V10

Shepherd Velox V10

Old 03-17-2009, 10:22 PM
occ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up Shepherd Velox V10

Just found some pictures of the new Velox V10. A mini version of the 8th scale.

How nice does it look?

Last edited by occ; 08-26-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default update please

Team shepherd can you please update us on the testing of the v10! Car looks very promising!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

On these pictures the car uses the xray nt1 gearbox??.
It's exactly the same.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

prob cause Xray diffs are the perfect size,,and close to as small as a diff can get,,I wish Kyosho would make the RRR's a little smaller(hint-hint) so we can use the Evolva ankerman with the diff
Old 03-21-2009, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

With a rear upper arm instead of a link, looks like they went back a few years. (Just my opinion )
Old 03-24-2009, 06:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

DS Motorsport - They are testing a lot of different parts and configurations to find the best performance. I spoke with Patrick and I know extensive testing is being done before production so I am sure that it will change in looks slightly for production and of course all the parts will be 100% Shepherd.

Riketsu - Actually, I used to always use the Kyosho optional upper arm that had a long shoulder screw with bearings in the inner part of the arm. This helped keep the rear suspension stiff and consistant, especially in temperature changes. This is one of the points I actually really like about the car..... Just my opinion...lol....
Old 03-26-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
Riketsu - Actually, I used to always use the Kyosho optional upper arm that had a long shoulder screw with bearings in the inner part of the arm. This helped keep the rear suspension stiff and consistant, especially in temperature changes. This is one of the points I actually really like about the car..... Just my opinion...lol....
Yeah, I used that when I ran Kyosho.

Anyways, I hope everything goes good with Sheperd, Josh.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Tech Regular

DS Motorsport - They are testing a lot of different parts and configurations to find the best performance. I spoke with Patrick and I know extensive testing is being done before production so I am sure that it will change in looks slightly for production and of course all the parts will be 100% Shepherd.

josh you got pm.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Master

Hey Everyone,

Here's a link to a youtube video of the V10's initial roll out run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsSMaR9TWdQ

Currently, there are two prototypes running and there are two more being built. I should have mine soon so it looks like the MWS in Racine maybe my first time out with the car. If all goes well and they are able to get some spares I will race the Capitol Classic @ 301 with the car also!!

Later!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Hey Everyone,

Currently, there are two prototypes running and there are two more being built. I should have mine soon so it looks like the MWS in Racine maybe my first time out with the car. If all goes well and they are able to get some spares I will race the Capitol Classic @ 301 with the car also!!

Later!

josh do you know what engine was in there?
Old 05-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Everyone,

Later!
Hi Josh,

I hope you'll be able to contribute to this car, because so far it looks like a dud on the track.

Good luck with it, I mean it!
Old 05-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

stefan - I'm guessing with a comment like that you have seen it/driven it and compared it to other cars out there?? The 1/8 was really impressive and I'm not worried about the 1/10. I'll know more and again test/report my findings from our tracks here in the US - especially Toledo where I have a lot of time with the RRR and the NT1.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Tech Regular

Josh i wouldn`t worry about that turd sTEFFAN,he`s always commenting about shit he doesn`t know about. look at his avartar, that should tell you something. From what i hear it`s the serpents in his part of the woods that are pissing on him, and that`s a fact.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

nitro - Lol... Trust me, I am not worried but it is disappointing to see someone make a comment like that. Knowing a lot about prototyping and development it's really hard to just go and test/learn with a new project like the V10 as everyone will have a very close eye on you. Usually production cars are so much better than prototypes just in the plastics and revisions than the origional test cars. Not to mention when you actually have time to learn the proper set-ups and develope the car. Anyway, it's fun to have people like Stefan out there so you have good motivation...lol...
Old 05-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

You da man Josh.
Don`t worry i have the utmost faith in you and the guys over at shepherd that the v10 will be a very fast car, besides i think, if the gave you one of those tyco rc cars you`ll probably win any race you compete in, anyway good luck with your new team , and best of luck.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.