Wiki Posts
Search

!???! TEAM MAGIC !???!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default !???! TEAM MAGIC !???!

Has anyone heard of these companys http://www.teammagic.com.tw/, http://www.kfactoryracing.com/, http://www.hard-racing.com/. The reason I ask is Im possibly looking into becoming a dealer/ distributor simpy for the fact that K factoyr makes parts for my NTC3 that I have and I like the parts. But I was wandering if anyone has heard of or uses any of the companys products or if not if anyone would be interested in buying any of this stuff. Im just trying to figure if it would worth it to become a dealer? Please let me what you think.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Tech Regular

RDLogics, Trinity, Phenix, TMA, and now Wolf Hobbies. These are the past and present dealer for Team Magic in USA. From what I've heard, all previous dealers were left with a bad taste in their mouths.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

??? If you're in the USA, Wolf Hobbies is already the distributor for those 3 companies.

Wolf Hobbies
Old 03-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

yes have heard of the company owned my self(still do but not race) one of there cars, is a good company trying to get into the market with the other big names and i think it will with its new G4II car.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for the info I appreciate it. All the parts on my car from Kfactory seem bad ass and hold up to the abuse I was just trying to figure out if it would worth trying to get set up as a dealer. Does anyone use any of there parts for the mugen? Also if I could get set up as a dealer would anybody be willing to order anyparts?
Old 03-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drillbit
Thanks for the info I appreciate it. All the parts on my car from Kfactory seem bad ass and hold up to the abuse I was just trying to figure out if it would worth trying to get set up as a dealer. Does anyone use any of there parts for the mugen? Also if I could get set up as a dealer would anybody be willing to order anyparts?
Drillbit,

Several of the kits out there have KFactory hop ups (Mugen, Kyosho, Team Magic, XRay) and if you look at any of the Team Magic forums you'll see that plenty of racers are BEGGING for a new distributor for Team Magic kits and parts. If you can get the distributorships and provide great customer service you won't have any problems selling the products. Customer service from the current Team Magic distributor is the main reason racers have walked away from the Team Magic kits.

Regards,
Speyederjedi
Old 03-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Tech Regular

Almost forgot,

Hardracing does have some slik looking racing pipes. I'd certainly like to give one a try on my Kyosho RRR Evo II.

Regards,
Speyederjedi
Old 03-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Regular

Drillbit- were do you live?? if you live in the usa then there are many people looking forward for a new distributor. people want to buy team magic cars and parts but there is little availability in the states....
Old 03-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nitro-Racer*
Drillbit- were do you live?? if you live in the usa then there are many people looking forward for a new distributor. people want to buy team magic cars and parts but there is little availability in the states....
I live in Austin Texas and I am seriously considering becoming a distributor. I have already talked to Team Magic and they are interested in talking to me about being a distributor. Although I dont race professionally but more as a hard core hobby. Now the question is how should sell there products? Obviously internet sales would be the easiest way to go about this. Were would I find team magic forums?
Old 03-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Drillbit
I live in Austin Texas and I am seriously considering becoming a distributor. I have already talked to Team Magic and they are interested in talking to me about being a distributor. Although I dont race professionally but more as a hard core hobby. Now the question is how should sell there products? Obviously internet sales would be the easiest way to go about this. Were would I find team magic forums?
Drillbit,

I'm in San Antonio, Texas and there are plenty of onroad racers from Austin, Houston, DFW and San Antonio who would be interested. Best thing to do is go to a couple of the Lonestar series races and Southwest Championship Series races and talk to the guys who would actually be buying the products and get their feedback. Youid also want to talk to the hobby shops who support those rqaces. There will be a Lonestar Series race here in San Antonio on the 21st of March @ Hobbytown USA.

Regards,
Speyederjedi
Old 03-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Tech Regular

Drillbit,

You have a PM.

Regards,
Speyederjedi
Old 03-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Tech Master

yes but having just one distrbutor in the states is bad, it lets them charge w/e they want, and hurts parts being in stock, why do you think alot of people do not want to buy TM? their parts support in the states is horrible.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
yes but having just one distrbutor in the states is bad, it lets them charge w/e they want, and hurts parts being in stock, why do you think alot of people do not want to buy TM? their parts support in the states is horrible.
+1

If they were smart about it they'd have a West Coast, Central US and East Coast Distributor.

Regards,
Speyederjedi

Last edited by Speyederjedi; 03-10-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

which one is it a distributor or dealer? if you just want to be a dealer you have to go through wolfhobbies. my local hobby shop is only a dealer he goes through wolfhobbies.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

this is true but I have heard from several people that they dont deal with TM just for the fact that you have to buy through wolf hobbies. So Im trying to get a distributorship from team magic directly and maybe improve the customer service for TM. Thats my plan anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.