Wiki Posts
Search

BCg industries custom paint and graphics

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default BCg industries custom paint and graphics

Whats up fellow on road racers I am Darrin Owner of BCG Industries. I have been painting mostly off road cars for awhile, But I am looking into venturing out into the on road realm. I am the 2008 IFMAR buggy worlds concourse winner. And continue to paint high quality custom graphics. I posted a bunch of pics of my offroad work to let you see what I can do for you. Turnaround is fairly quick and I ship worldwide.Pricing is reasonable and fair. I can do basic to completly wild. I do discounts on multiple orders too. I am also looking of team drivers to be part of the BCG team. If your interested in being a team driver please PM me with your info novice,sportsman and pro are encouraged to apply.Here is some of the work. Thank you very much for taking a look and I look forward to hearing from you. Darrin owner/painter
[email protected]

all painted sponsors

2008 IFMAR concourse winner

2008 NZRCCA nztional entry

2008 Dec RCCA magazine winner

we do matching stands too.

This is just a sample of my work there are hundreds more on the coming soon website.