Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Nitro tc3 lot fs/ft

Hi welcome to my listing. Up for sale/trade is an associated nitro tc3
The ntc3 comes completely RTR with the following:

1.) Awesome looking NASCAR truck series body

2.) It comes with a dtx torque .12 engine that absolutely screams!!!

3.) Craiger rims on all 4 corners wrapped with HPI treaded racing tires

4.) A glow ignitor with glow indicator gauge built right into the handle, so you won't have to guess if it's really working or not.

5.) Up graded 2 speed transmission

6.) Kyosho electrics

7.) NIP chasis

8.) NIP shock tower

9.) NIP transmission case

10.) Also included are almost enough parts to build a 2nd ntc3. I say almost because there are a few odds and ends missing like hex drives, and turn buckles. Comes with 2 extra sets of four rims with tires and a third set of rims of four, but one of the rims is broken, but the tires are still good. It also comes with the original stock white nitro tc3 body. It will need all of the electrics to be rtr. Comes with the original associated .12 engine for a total of two engines. I even have the screws, bolts, etc. to put it together!!!

Asking 325 obo for all of it

Extra pix can be viewed here: http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/k...t/nitro%20tc3/

Payment: I only accept paypal unless it is a local pick up then I only accept cash and payment is due immediately after you chose to buy it, or when you pick up the item whichever applies.

Trades: I am looking for nitro monster trucks truggys and maybe buggys. I might be interested in electric r/c cars and trucks, but I need them to be brushless with at least one lipo battery and a charger. The reason for this is because the closest track is an outlaw track where there are no classes, so what you bring is what you race and everyone runs with a brushless lipo setup.

The price is for everything. If you just want to buy the car rtr I'll take $225.00 for it, and if you want to buy the kit I'll take $100.00 for that. I am willing to part out the kit if the offer is reasonable for the part(s) that you want to buy.

And yes I realize that I am a noob here, but I have 100 % positive ratings on rc universe (same screen name as it is on here,) and on ebay username cgauck, so if you want to check out my rep feel free to.
Attached Thumbnails
Nitro tc3 lot fs/ft-s6300827.jpg   Nitro tc3 lot fs/ft-s6300870.jpg   Nitro tc3 lot fs/ft-s6300873.jpg  
hoosier_rc_nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

sorry I didn't realize this was the wrong forum to post classifieds, can someone please delete my ad. I found the right forum to post classifieds and re-posted there. Sorry guys.
hoosier_rc_nut is offline   Reply With Quote