Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Texas Biggie- Entry Form

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gesser26
I am going to try to make it, it has become a tradition for me and I just enjoy coming to Texas.
Our baby was born on Feb 26th so I will need to see how it all plays out, might cutting it a bit close to leave for a race.

Greg Esser
Greg,
Do like I did, many years ago, when our daughter was born. On the first night I offered to get up and do the feeding so that my wife could get some rest. As I got out of bed and made my way to the hallway, I ran into the wall. My wife was so fearful that I was not awake that I NEVER was asked to get up ever again for an overnight feeding. I wish that I could take credit for getting one over on her, but the truth is that I don't wake up very easily in the middle of the night. Anyway, it worked out for me. As Terry said, Congradulation and hope that you can find a way to make it up this year.
Roger
Old 03-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Woodlands Racer
Greg,
Do like I did, many years ago, when our daughter was born. On the first night I offered to get up and do the feeding so that my wife could get some rest. As I got out of bed and made my way to the hallway, I ran into the wall. My wife was so fearful that I was not awake that I NEVER was asked to get up ever again for an overnight feeding. I wish that I could take credit for getting one over on her, but the truth is that I don't wake up very easily in the middle of the night. Anyway, it worked out for me. As Terry said, Congradulation and hope that you can find a way to make it up this year.
Roger
I would be careful as this is documented evidence!! Make sure no women browse this website, for future incrimination.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Loran and I are confirmed for this race. We are really looking forward to it.
See you all in a few weeks.

JEFF
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeff whiting
Loran and I are confirmed for this race. We are really looking forward to it.
See you all in a few weeks.

JEFF
Glad to see you and your daughter are coming down!! What class(es) are you going to run? You might get a chance to see me run 1/8th scale this time (Mugen, of course). Are you planning on going to the Beat the Heat race this year?

Juan
Old 03-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 AM
Tech Master

Hey good morning.

We are getting everything ready to come down and race. We haven't run on this track before. I going to assume normal tire selection (37's - 42's) and the track looks pretty big for touring cars so maybe one tooth higher in the second gear pinion?

Will there be fuel at the track?

I don't think I read this anywhere so forgive me if I missed it. Is there AC power at the track?

Thanks

JEFF
Old 03-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Addict

Good morning to you too! Their is ac power at the track, and the tire shores you named are perfect you may even want to get some 45 shore tires as well. As far as gearing goes yes you can go up on the gearing, but in the infeild is were its won or lost so you may have to play with it a little. If i remember correctly when i ran a mugen i started with the stock gearing, and ended up going to a smaller 2nd gear spur, that was it! Their will be fuel for sale at the track, byrons in any flavor, and rocket science. If you or anyone needs Byrons let me know and i will bring it from my store! Hope this helps!

Cant wait to run the 966 just finnished building it last night and all i can say is wow!
See everyone very soon, cant wait to burn some NITRO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by J-MAN
Good morning to you too! Their is ac power at the track, and the tire shores you named are perfect you may even want to get some 45 shore tires as well. As far as gearing goes yes you can go up on the gearing, but in the infeild is were its won or lost so you may have to play with it a little. If i remember correctly when i ran a mugen i started with the stock gearing, and ended up going to a smaller 2nd gear spur, that was it! Their will be fuel for sale at the track, byrons in any flavor, and rocket science. If you or anyone needs Byrons let me know and i will bring it from my store! Hope this helps!

Cant wait to run the 966 just finnished building it last night and all i can say is wow!
Sounds good. I do have 45's too. Thanks for the info. See you all soon.

JEFF
Old 03-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Tech Regular

Talking 1 Week to GO!

1 Week to go!

Looking forward to seeing everybody and getting on the track!
Old 03-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

One more question. Do you have many entrants in the novice class typically? My seven year old son would like to race but I am not sure what kind of car to put him in. Any advice?

Thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 02:30 PM
wwoodruff

Get him a Kyosho GT, big, tough and easy to drive.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

I was thinking about one of those. Could someone please PM the GT rules to me?

JEFF
Old 03-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J-MAN

Questions:
1) What's a gallon cost? Byrons and Rocket Science
2) What flavor Rocket Science?
3) How many gallons of each do you have?
4) Paper or Plastic?
5) What time will you be at the track? Thursday? Friday? ...

thanks ...
Old 03-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by c1 racin
Questions:
1) What's a gallon cost? Byrons and Rocket Science
2) What flavor Rocket Science?
3) How many gallons of each do you have?
4) Paper or Plastic?
5) What time will you be at the track? Thursday? Friday? ...

thanks ...
I can answer #4 for you: paper. There will be many with stuff for sale and usually paper is the rule of law.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Addict

Im trying to work out better pricing with my boss, but im not getting anywhere! I can only take cash unless you go to the store, which isnt to far. It looks like 30% is going to be 30 bucks and if you want the pro fuel it is 35! The difference is the oil package, the pro fuel is 9% oil and the other is 11% oil! We also have 20% and 25%! If any one needs any thing other than 30% let me know before hand, Im only bringing 30%!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.