Serpent 710

Old 12-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Any idea if the 710 will have a front gear diff option, or can it use the Impulse/705 gear diff? Thanks.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Que
I admit i havent been on this board for as long as some but i have never bashed anyone. I have never put anyone down. And have only helped where i thought i could. I just don't think that those response's were necesary!!!!!!!
why don't you send me your 710, and I'll get marp27 to send you the D1??? hehehehehee
Old 12-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Tech Regular

Oh Oh Oh!! For the color of the box, are they using the dark ugly purple like the one on 950R?? Or are they using the NEW Orange??
Old 12-04-2003, 11:24 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Blue Sky
Any idea if the 710 will have a front gear diff option, or can it use the Impulse/705 gear diff? Thanks.
Hey Blue Sky, glad you could make it here. The 710 uses a different optional ball diff in the front. Therefore, no, you are not able to use the front geardiff set from the Impulse / 705.

The 710 kit comes with a one way that is able to be locked to become a solid front with an optional item.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by lawndoggie
why don't you send me your 710, and I'll get marp27 to send you the D1??? hehehehehee
On its way - straight from Nikon Service, so its even better than before
Old 12-05-2003, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by InitialD
But showing up with a 705 and kicking 710 asses is a nice option isn't it?
Ha! Now that would be nice but I have to be realistic. I don't know the track and Bangkok has a lot more tracks (hence racers) than where I live so I'll err on the side of "respect" and assume that even if the Thai drivers were to use 705s, they'd be hard to beat
Old 12-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Sow&Steady
Ha! Now that would be nice but I have to be realistic. I don't know the track and Bangkok has a lot more tracks (hence racers) than where I live so I'll err on the side of "respect" and assume that even if the Thai drivers were to use 705s, they'd be hard to beat
Agreed. Don't think we're even on par with those drivers.

Say, what are you going to do with two Murnan Modified NSRs? For the 2 snakes in time for race?
Old 12-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Que
Tech Adept

Originally posted by lawndoggie
Now you are being sarcastic and i don't know if i should answer your question
Old 12-05-2003, 12:50 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by Que
Now you are being sarcastic and i don't know if i should answer your question
Que, you do know that he's pulling your leg don't you?
Old 12-05-2003, 01:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally posted by Que
I admit i havent been on this board for as long as some but i have never bashed anyone. I have never put anyone down. And have only helped where i thought i could. I just don't think that those response's were necesary!!!!!!!

Not bashing mate, just calling out the bullshit.

Feel free not to answer this...
Lets just say that it is not in english
How could it not be in english?
And i didn't get it from here i am just stationed here i am US military. I got mine from a good friend who has connections in the US
They still speak english in the Us dont they?

Oh... and numbers seem to be universal, and serpent uses diagrams in their parts lists so you could still work it out...

And feel free not to answer this one either...

How exactly is a mate of yours connected, that he can get a kit that is made in Europe shipped to you in Sth Korea before it has been released?
Old 12-05-2003, 01:24 AM
Que
Tech Adept

First thing about the Military you should Know is that we are every where but you knew that didn't you smart guy. We are all over europe, the UK, Asis not to mention every other country to include iraq now all except for the comunist countries. So is it so far out of the possibility for me to get one in another language. I don't think so. Or is it the possibility that i might actualy have one and you don't bothering you! So take your (bullshit and shove it mate)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2003, 01:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally posted by Que
First thing about the Military you should Know is that we are every where but you knew that didn't you smart guy.
How long have you been in the military? Do they still teach you integrity?

You having one doesnt bother me, I have one on order.

I still dont understand why you cant take a photo... every boody Yank soldier/sailor/airwoman has a camera, surely you have a friend you can borrow one off...

Oh, and I'm military also... so dont think it intimidates me...
Old 12-05-2003, 01:45 AM
Tech Regular

chill out everyone!
Master D is a FAST builder, perhaps you can send your 710 to him and have him build it?? I am sure mark would be more than willing to let us borrow his D1 for a few pics?
This way, everyone can see pics of the car..
Don't blame us, we are just really really eager to see it!!
I'll PM you my address, oh I mean MasterD's address....
Old 12-05-2003, 01:52 AM
Tech Regular

ahhhh be nice!!
Lets start something else.. something that can benefit my driving... besides actually driving my snake
At my locak track, after my long straight (well not that long at all) there is a turn that is 90degrees, how do people approach this with their throttle?
i.e WHEN do you release your throttle? or do you still hold a certain percentage of the throttle? Do you brake? if so WHEN do you brake? esham on another thread is talking about 180 turns, well I am not quite there yet, need to dial in the 90degrees turn first!
I am sure people will tell me about the driving line, like taking the outside,,, getting close to the apex and all that... well I tried that too... and actually went into the apex a few times
But this time I just want to know how to work on the throttle..
THanks yalll!
Old 12-05-2003, 01:54 AM
Tech Prophet

Me a fast builder? Maybe now perhaps relatively fast but I remember when I assembled my Impulse PRO, I took 3 months to complete !! That even I got things installed wrongly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.