1. Concerning the roll center again.. For me, I found out it gives more tracktion in rear that way.
2. I tought inner mounting supposed to give harder fell..
3. I never use serpent oil, sorry, could not answer this one.
4. I do not intend to make less of rear tracktion to gain more steering (by adjusting the piston for less hole).. that`s the reason the front using adjustable for finding setup easier and faster. Especially if the car is oversteer, I could just make the front harder.
5. Will takes some times on this but I notice there is gap about 1mm (able to see the threads).
6. Yes, so I believe it would be as standard but means below because of the LT.
About UTI\LT, you might want to ask goldfinger, I believe he tried that one before.
I notice you using front diff because the lack of tracktion on the track.. In case you have free time, pls give it a try and keep us inform.
Those setup is based, as you know, on a small techical track (46X22m with 2.8m infields) with the lack of full throttle cornering into the straight which I would like to know either it will push or not. Must wait till GQ Asian Cup in JITC big track to test again. But from the experience, if it drive nice on our small track, it driver much nicer on JITC.