Originally posted by Pyramid
S710 setup to share... Please give us feedback in case you did try it on your local Tarmac track. It`s excellent to my knowledge with planted rear.
Thanks for sharing the setup Pyramid !
1. UBO / LT setting is pretty high rear roll center. I think that's about the same as what Michael did in Thailand. I'm currently testing UTI / LT. Just one step lower on the rear center than yours. Seem to be pretty OK for the car. Rotates quite well. But I like to use high roll center in the front. Makes the car shift nicely and fast in the on throttle chicanes. I believe Julius is currently having the same type of rollcenters in the front and rear.
2. Noticed you're using pretty soft rear sway bar setting with the inner mounting of the rear arm...
3. How does the 80wt or 70 wt Trinity Oil compare to Serpent's shock oil weight rating? About half that?
4. How is the fixed pistons (used in the rear) different from the adjustable ones (used in the front)?
5. Concerning droop... Mind telling us what shock lengths did you use? That would determine how much droop by using your method. I'll check to see if my droop settings are like what you described.
6. DRS arm... By saying it is below, I take it that the rear wheel will toe in on cornering? I hope you took the LT position of the rear bottom pivot pin into account when mentioning the DRS arm...
Sorry for the many questions !