Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 710

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 11:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Pyramid
funny, those 50mm is kind of regular item I order on those TRF414 era... until now since it fits the 710 nicely.
I still have 1 pack extra for spare.
Maybe you can pass it to him when you met in JITC at 22-23 May.
Old 04-16-2004, 12:02 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by GoldFinger
I still have 1 pack extra for spare.
Maybe you can pass it to him when you met in JITC at 22-23 May.
A pack of titanium turnbuckles for my attendance? That's a good one !

Seriously, I'm very flattered and appreaciate the invitation. If I were to go, I need to bring somebody along...
Old 04-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by InitialD

Seriously, I'm very flattered and appreaciate the invitation. If I were to go, I need to bring somebody along...
Oh I see. Is that your other half?
Old 04-16-2004, 12:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by SupermaxxRich
Are the .12 Novarossi connecting rods(Ibelieve they only sell one?) at RC-Mushroom the same rod used in the NS12S3?
Connecting rod for NS12S3 is part no. 07601. See page 12 on this document.
Same as this.
Old 04-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by BaxterC
Oh I see. Is that your other half?
If she can pit for me, then yes !
Old 04-16-2004, 12:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ok, if you were serious, we will too.
There will be 1 apartment (ASTON 5star) 3bedroom, for 4 or max 5(on the sofa) person for 2 nights. Check in May21st at noon and check out May23rd on the morning.
Very convinience place, there is dining table and living room table that usually we use to setup the car. Not to mention there is a big mirror on the wall that you can bring it down and use it as a HUDY Setup Board
The hotel is just 15-20 minutes to JITC.

And 1 appartment is on da haus !

There is no special intention for that, we just want to welcome RCTech racers as much as we can.
So far there is 3 Thai racer, and some Singapore racers, thanks for Mr Hamnett for organize that.
We will announce it when it was certain.
Old 04-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

If she can pit for me, then yes !
Ha ha, great stuff, I will try to make mine pit too.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by GoldFinger
Not to mention there is a big mirror on the wall that you can bring it down and use it as a HUDY Setup Board
Don't let the hotel management hear this !

Well, I'll think about it and get back to you soonest.
Old 04-16-2004, 02:46 AM
Tech Addict

Default sepent starter

i have a serpent powerstart compact and today when trying to start my engine the starter could not turn the fly over i have only started my car about 20 times on it and now the two motors have seemed to of lost all power (and yes the batteries are fully charged!) Do i need to replace the motors and if so should i buy a couple of modifieds to install instead?
Old 04-16-2004, 03:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: sepent starter

Originally posted by Voodo_Magic
i have a serpent powerstart compact and today when trying to start my engine the starter could not turn the fly over i have only started my car about 20 times on it and now the two motors have seemed to of lost all power (and yes the batteries are fully charged!) Do i need to replace the motors and if so should i buy a couple of modifieds to install instead?
That sounds real odd. Check the wires from the cell to the motors, it sounds like one of the motors has lost its connection. also check the switch. If you want to replace the motors, go for the mod motors that one would get for a T-Maxx, but I dont see why. It would give you enough cranking power to break the conrod if the engine hydrolocks though. My first bet would be the cables. Check them first, then check all the connections. Let us know how you fare.
Old 04-16-2004, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Did you get a nice house? Congrats on the move.
its an older house built in 1959 but is really nice ,in south Tampa Fl. the best thing is that it has a built work shop in the back with a/c!!! for r/c stuff of'course
Old 04-16-2004, 06:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well, Of coarse... Tell me, did one of my people contact you at all? If not, pm me your new number (if it has not changed). My kit has finally been shipped, I checked, I waited 3 weeks for them to ship. Waiting for a servo...
Old 04-16-2004, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Well, Of coarse... Tell me, did one of my people contact you at all? If not, pm me your new number (if it has not changed). My kit has finally been shipped, I checked, I waited 3 weeks for them to ship. Waiting for a servo...
no contact yet my cell phone its still the same but my home # changed i will pm you the new one with my new address!
Old 04-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

No problem at all, They should contact you soon though...
Old 04-16-2004, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

At the time I panicked! I didn't know the car wasn't turned on so I quickly grabbed the M8 and tried to press the brake but the throttle wouldn't return! So then I attempted to shut the car off with my running shoe. Only after I finally got it shut off that I realized that I never even turned the car on. Trust me, when you hear your brand new engine screaming in pain all you can think off is getting it shut down as quick as possible! I'll take it apart this weekend as its suppost to rain again, but I'm sure it will be OK. Let me tell you, that NS12S3 really screams!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.