Old 04-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by crashed_1
Yeah...show us the goods.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: New Colours

Originally posted by cox049
Hey!!! Lets set up some bases with the support of the Serpent ppl and vote on a scheme of OUR (the rctech guys) design to be used by serpent Pros!!

Whatya think??
Ummm, if that's the case, my shell (crashed_1's design) will be a hard act to follow as it will win hands down !
Old 04-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: New Colours

Originally posted by markp27
Oh, they just so happened to be in the background
Yeah... If one of them partly hidden in the background I can accept and understand... But two of them glaringly at the background?
Old 04-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Colours

Originally posted by InitialD
Yeah... If one of them partly hidden in the background I can accept and understand... But two of them glaringly at the background?
In this country, if you find a mac supplier, you will be lucky, if you buy one... You will be ready to pay LOTS OF MONEY AND TIME. You cannot find support for Mac in this country, you cannot find software for mac, and you will be asking for trouble... Normal PC is soooo cheap, you will be able to buy one for next to nothing and you will have the support guys asking to work on your pc ... My order has still not shipped yet... They are waiting for stock of the KO Servos... AHHH!!! I am soooo impatient already.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:08 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Colours

Originally posted by InitialD
Just like the eye of Sauron
Old 04-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Colours

Just like the eye of Sauron
That's different and it's only one eye ! No wonder I had a hard time estimating the curb !
Old 04-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default servos

how are ko servos compared to futaba and hitec servos? I plan to get new steering servos for my R40 and NTC3. Are there any that you all reccomend?Is it worth it get digital servos vs analog?

thanks Jason
Old 04-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Suspended

Default NEW RIMS FOR 710

WHEN ARE THESE RIMS COMING OUT?CHOCO
Old 04-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: servos

Originally posted by jscamry
how are ko servos compared to futaba and hitec servos? I plan to get new steering servos for my R40 and NTC3. Are there any that you all reccomend?Is it worth it get digital servos vs analog?

thanks Jason
It is entirely up to you. KO servos are awesome in my opinion, but it is just that, my opinion, You have to remember that most Digital servos are very strong and very fast. That is what you want, vast and strong, but the price you pay is both money and battery power. as digital servos are much thirstier than analog servos. I run a KO PDS2343 and Multiplex profispeed servos. The only reason I got a multiplex is because it is RED and will make an impression in the car, and is only for throttle. I had searched for a decent wel priced servo for about a month, I have a KO system and decided that I could not go wrong with a KO.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Tech Adept

Oh man, there are days when you just shouldn't have got out of bed!!!
It can be worse:
I forgot my transmitter at my LHS (we drive there for fun with our Mini-Z Monstertrucks) so i couldn't drive Sunday . And i have to wait anotherday cause he is clossed today
Old 04-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Tech Prophet

thanks Jason
KO servos are excellent. But I think Futaba servos are more hardy. But that's just me.

Digital versus analog? Digital draws more power but more accurate, generally faster, better centering capabilities and have more holding power. Analog servos are not bad either. If you get good ones, they can be fast, accurate and have good holding power too. They are very good on the receiver pack consumption too.

Generally, I would go digital on steering and a good analog on throttle / brake.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

thanks Jason
I'm running KO 2344 for both my steering and throttle.
I know it might seem like too much for the throttle, but those are the only extra servos that I have.
I should also mention that I have a Futab 3PK (Needs digital servos to use HRS mode).
So far, my KO Propo servos are the best servos I've used.
I've used Airtronics and Futaba in the past.
They're both good servo brands.
But now the KO Propos are my choice of servos.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Tech Addict

Default Servo's

we use for all our cars Sanwa wrx for steering, and a for throttle Sanwa vr version just to let you know
Old 04-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: servos

Originally posted by PSI Racing
I'm running KO 2344 for both my steering and throttle.
Just a thought... The 2344 is meant for high torque and moderate speed. Good for throttle / brake servo duties. For the same price, I would use 2343 servo for steering service. Faster although slightly lower torque. A friend of mine swap the 2344 to 2343 for the steering and noticed a lot of difference in speed of steering input.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.