I got myself a 710 from Harmony Model in HK in September, and after showing it to Fmolzer it looks like mine had the following that he didn't have:
1. As said earlier, thicker shocktowers (3mm CF)
2. The centax tools (not the clutchhousing holder)
3. I've never had a close look at a first batch 710, so I don't know if I have the thicker bumperplates and rear lower wishbones, but I suppose so.
4. Bearings with orange seals (don't know if this is new, but the 710 pics at MyTsn shows purplesealed bearings).
5. New Centax gears, don't know whatcha call them in english, but I post a pic of them.
6. I also got a lot of extra shock parts, I was kinda in a hurry when I built it so I didn't check the bags, but I belive it's the un-adjustable pistons.
7. The new style ellegi rims.
Pic of centax gears taken with my phone.. (Digicam is full of vacation pics