hey guys..i wanna share this experiment of mine. it maybe a stupid way to setup my car...but what the heck...i got so much time wrenching my car...and u know what it works...works perfectly on our track.
we have our track set up for the 1/8 950R(well mostly 950R kits here)...so most of the corners are flowing corners, left to right high speed sweeper out to 950R 2nd speedable straight and coming in to another left to right high speed sweeper to the u-turn. another chichane-s, etc. etc
i got so fed up with my previous setting..i just go for the left front arm longer than the right by 1mm-1.5mm. using 37sh with front ride 6mm white spring, rear ride height 8mm,new rear 37sh, fully lock rear diff with 3mm from end sway bar. everyone using solid front spool, im on my oneway with a little bit drag brake so i can just let off my throttle for a little while near the u-turn corner and then punch again...........
damn the feeling is so good...i can go straight at the s-corners with just little bit of steering correction(i should use a bit harder spring/oil here) but the lengthy left arm sure do work on the sweeper. or is it my Max MF P5 & Helios that does all the work.
thanks for this great serpent 710 kit. and i don't any 3racing parts in, yet.