Wiki Posts
Search

New York State Championship September 23 2007

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 09:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default New York State Championship September 23 2007

Yes it is here once again one of the most competitive on-road showdowns of all times... We will be posting more info after returning from Great Lakes Challenge.......

Fanatic Remote Racerz bring you The New York State Championship

Main Sponsor

www.emotorsny.com

Other Sponsors ( more to be added later )

Maxamps

Race schedule and info to follow...
If you wish to pre register please feel free to do so we will be doing the same as last race 110 entry limit. Our last pre registration was one of the largest and most successful.

Last edited by kcrunchone; 09-20-2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: needed corrections
Old 07-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Any chance on 5th scales???
Old 07-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by vtl1180ny
Any chance on 5th scales???
i would say bring at least five guys and you'll have a class. but i don't have the final say.

hope to see you out here Allan, having some fun !!!
Old 07-29-2007, 11:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Drew_Cat
i would say bring at least five guys and you'll have a class. but i don't have the final say.

hope to see you out here Allan, having some fun !!!
Don't tell the man that. The track CAN NOT support 5th scale! It b best if he ran sedan at floyd. There is just not much room 4 anything bigger than sedan right now.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Tech Addict

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Pooh2
Don't tell the man that. The track CAN NOT support 5th scale! It b best if he ran sedan at floyd. There is just not much room 4 anything bigger than sedan right now.
what about 1/8 ?
if you ever ran at willis : running 5th scale at Floyd would be the same.
i think Allan can handle that Just my opinion
Old 07-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

what about 1/8 ?
Right now the track is not even good 4 8scale. Sedan is the ticket at floyd.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Right now the track is not even good 4 8scale. Sedan is the ticket at floyd.
I know a lot of out of town guys that came to Floyd love driving 8th scale on the track. They think it is perfect.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Killa G
I know a lot of out of town guys that came to Floyd love driving 8th scale on the track. They think it is perfect.
Hey what up man? How is everything? I guess it don't matter how I feel. As long as everybody is having fun I'm happy. U going 2 the I-95 shootout?

Last edited by Pooh2; 07-30-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Hey Rick, I want to help out, so you can count me in to Race Announce. Unless you have someone else.

.......... Come on Guys, let's make some noise for this one. We can make it the Biggest ever. ......... Spread the word!!

......... Until then, Happy Racing!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Tech Addict

Hey what up man? How is everything? I guess it don't matter how I feel. As long as everybody is having fun I'm happy. U going 2 the I-96 shootout?
you know your opinion matters Pooh . I am just saying that I don't think it is a fair statement to say that Floyd is a sedan track at this point. I personally am not racing 8th but I am just basing it off of the racing and the racers feedback. Some feel that Fort Myers is not a great 8th scale track and others feel differently. I guess it is all about preference. But anyways you can count me in for the 95 showdown. C Whit and them run a great show and show mad love to NY so we gotta show the love back!!!

Peace
Gael
Old 07-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Rick, I want to help out, so you can count me in to Race Announce. Unless you have someone else.

.......... Come on Guys, let's make some noise for this one. We can make it the Biggest ever. ......... Spread the word!!

......... Until then, Happy Racing!
Sup Al. Heard you were looking good with that nitro car at pro speed. Can't wait to mix it up with you. Would be great to have "The Voice" announcing the NYSC's. You always bring the heat!!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

you know your opinion matters Pooh . I am just saying that I don't think it is a fair statement to say that Floyd is a sedan track at this point. I personally am not racing 8th but I am just basing it off of the racing and the racers feedback. Some feel that Fort Myers is not a great 8th scale track and others feel differently. I guess it is all about preference. But anyways you can count me in for the 95 showdown. C Whit and them run a great show and show mad love to NY so we gotta show the love back!!!

Peace
Gael
My opinion don't matter at floyd trust me. But that don't matter. I just want everybody 2 have fun. Ft. myers is good 4 8scale.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Sup Al. Heard you were looking good with that nitro car at pro speed. Can't wait to mix it up with you. Would be great to have "The Voice" announcing the NYSC's. You always bring the heat!!!!
Thanks Bro!........... Car felt good all day until the skies opened up. Oh well, got my fix for the day.

Hope to see you soon!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

what about 1/8 ?
There's been talk of trying to get 5th scales going on that track and not by me... There's a bunch of us currently runing on a parking lot track... I do feel it's very tight for 5th scale but like Drew said if you can run a 10th scale TC at Willis, you can run a 5th scale TC at FBF....

Drew, how the heck are ya??? I'll be down at Willis as soon as it gets cold... I'm only running 12th scale though... The only TC I'm running is GASOLINE powered these days!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Tech Addict

I personally don't think FBF is big enough for 5th scale racing. You would have to drive too slow to get those things around the track and wouldn't be good for exciting racing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.