R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #181
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
My source says that no Veloxs made it into the A main at the Winternats Still butt hurt? You shit talk, me shit talk

Im sure Kamikaze has plenty of Mugen parts in stock for your Velox, you know, so the car will last
Man you are really high strung buddy. Made no reference to anything negative and you jump wherever your buddy is. And yes Rafael made the A main with the Mugen. He did a good job. So and your point is??? Opps. Who cares!!! And all the other issues that were not present on the 960 that you so openly beat up the Shepherd car. I ran the serpent for years and years. And yes they twisted pullies on the adaptors and the dogbones would break and the arms were revised. So do not go into how great one car is and all the other are not. I can also remember "Team" guys running the entire kyosho or Mugen drivetrain along with the rear end of the mugen. So do not start throwing stones when there was not a stone thrown from the other side. All the cars are fast and yes what you did not think that you would hear anyone say that serpent did a great job.WRONG. They did the car is nice and they did alot of good things. So what else do you have to bitch about now!!!!
xspower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #182
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspower View Post
Man you are really high strung buddy. Made no reference to anything negative and you jump wherever your buddy is. And yes Rafael made the A main with the Mugen. He did a good job. So and your point is??? Opps. Who cares!!! And all the other issues that were not present on the 960 that you so openly beat up the Shepherd car. I ran the serpent for years and years. And yes they twisted pullies on the adaptors and the dogbones would break and the arms were revised. So do not go into how great one car is and all the other are not. I can also remember "Team" guys running the entire kyosho or Mugen drivetrain along with the rear end of the mugen. So do not start throwing stones when there was not a stone thrown from the other side. All the cars are fast and yes what you did not think that you would hear anyone say that serpent did a great job.WRONG. They did the car is nice and they did alot of good things. So what else do you have to bitch about now!!!!
Well, no doubt the Shepherd is good, but it is your attitude that screws up Shepherd in the US.
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #183
Tech Regular

Quote:
Well, no doubt the Shepherd is good, but it is your attitude that screws up Shepherd in the US.
Tell me when I beat anyone up on there lines or idea's all you are ever doing is beating people up. So if the attitude is bad then it would be because I am tired of you doing what you do. You can llok in my threads and there seem to be alot of people that have thanked me for the help and support for the lines that I am dealing with. I do not get into arguements about things like this it is not worth my time. You guys even take it to the point that you argue with the importer of the products in other countries? Better yet I am done talking about this. Meant nothing by the post don't feel I need to explain and sorry if you think that when I said hello how are you at the Winternats that was bad also. Take care.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:38 PM   #184
Tech Champion

You didnt say "Hello", you asked my name and the told me that I was the guy that talks shit on line. By the way, up till then I had no idea who you were.

The only reason I talk shit is because you have one of the importers coming on the 966 thread and talking shit about the car, and you jump in and back him up. I never went to the Sheperd thread and said anything about the car, good or bad. Im sure its a very good car.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #185
Tech Regular

Quote:
You didnt say "Hello", you asked my name and the told me that I was the guy that talks shit on line. By the way, up till then I had no idea who you were.

The only reason I talk shit is because you have one of the importers coming on the 966 thread and talking shit about the car, and you jump in and back him up. I never went to the Sheperd thread and said anything about the car, good or bad. Im sure its a very good car.
It was never meant to back anyone up if you took it that way then you should not have that was not the intent. Let's drop it and we both do agree that both cars are good. The other dist. Can pick his battles I am here to help in the US
Old 02-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #186
Tech Champion

Just stay off this thread and all will be good, stop contaminating the thread.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #187
Tech Addict

Quote:
Im sure Kamikaze has plenty of Mugen parts in stock for your Velox, you know, so the car will last
I am pretty sure that my car will have no problem lasting with stock parts.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #188
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Roelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze View Post
Well, whoever informed you is an "IDIOT" .
No, the only idiot is you with getting people running to your shop because the fake price, the ZERO (!!!) stock and using such a language. Explain to us what makes you so special above all other shopowners in the world that you can sell the 966 car and upgrade while no one even know when they will be available.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #189
Tech Adept

Guys, this thread is only for S966 related information.

We appreciate if you take your discussions to other threads

Thanks

www.serpentamerica.com
e-mail: info@serpentamerica.com
telf: 1-305-677-3253
serpentamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #190
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to Roelof

Hey, we are talking about the 966 and some of us are wondering how it can be that certain shops can deliver the car/upgrade while nothing is known about delivery yet....

And hey, his commercial skills and knowledge of people are way to good I must say, in the PB:

Quote:
MORON!
So you are the "IDIOT" that informed PMSorber of the US law? is that why you are butt hurt because I indirectly called you an "IDIOT"? MORON! well I am the only one to get a few 966 kits as well as conversion kits and already sold them all! why do you think the 966 won the Winternats Championship and 4 out of the top 5 finishers are 966, not to mention the Masters class champion is also a 966, because it is available in the US for the Winternats race.
And no, I wasn't the guy informing pmsorber.

And now my realistic view:
1) I can not imagine that you are the only shop in the world who can sell the 966
2) I did miss a lot of big (europian and asian) names from other brands on the Winternats, so yes it was the right way to make the 966 a hit but if it realy is we will see in august in Lostallo...
Old 02-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #191
Tech Master

wow sounds like you guys need to take it to the track and let the car you like and your skills do the talking there nothing wrong with a little heated racing.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #192
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

shepard is junk get a real car kyosho m3 or serpent 966 best 1/8 scale cars on the market bar none!!!!!!!!!!
HoboShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #193
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboShop View Post
shepard is junk get a real car kyosho m3 or serpent 966 best 1/8 scale cars on the market bar none!!!!!!!!!!

This is very true
BTW is roelof on the rag
Don`t blame the car, when you know you can`t drive.
Sponsor, me , myself and I.
nitro ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:44 PM   #194
Tech Regular

Hi Guys:

Normally I don't enter in this type of discusion, but it looks that is getting out of control. I apreciate those who support our brand and are loyal to us. Please don't fall in the game of those that always want to harm reputation without knowing the facts or only know part of the true. Every car have their own adepts, some are better than others. Is widely known that if Serpent have something that works, other brands will look at it and try to do something alike and viceversa.

Just to clarify something here. Kamikazee did have some of the first batch of 966 available. Some other clients around the world had some too, we received a limited amount of them because the Winter Nats. We looked who were coming to the Nats, and those were comming and had the way to pay it got the first batch, that simple.

Please, if you like to share constructive comments about our products, are very welcome. If you think that we can do better something or any part, your comments are welcome too.

Finally, I know that there were many people that doesn't believe that there were new people working and helping Serpent to grow again. Those who met me on the Winter Nats, knows that I talk with everybody and help everybody no matter what brand they were running. Please respect our post and I will be sure that Serpent fans will respect yours. If no I will be more than happy to help on that.

Thanks
Edgar Tirado
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 07:07 PM   #195
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How far you guys mounting the bodies from the bumper on the 960 or 966?
J-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote