R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #1816
Tech Addict
 
ShermanSim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orange County CA.
Posts: 743
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
point being a new car, where your sending people for a great deal on an Evo , when the TE will be out in a week or 2 ! that is why the price has been dropped to run out the door.
Pattojnr,,,Thanks For the Info.

Again, Kamikaze is running a special on the 966 EVO.
__________________
Serpent America, 977 KO Radio, Nova Rossi Engine, Kosmic Fuel
ShermanSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #1817
Tech Addict
 
ShermanSim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orange County CA.
Posts: 743
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
Guys the TE is an Evo with upgrades! Not a new car. No need to start jumping off the roofs!!
Correct!
__________________
Serpent America, 977 KO Radio, Nova Rossi Engine, Kosmic Fuel
ShermanSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #1818
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
Guys the TE is an Evo with upgrades! Not a new car. No need to start jumping off the roofs!!
i know dan, sim missed the point of my question/ statement. if you buy an evo, then you still need the SL8 , front WC, rear WC , rear sock extension, and radio tray, not to mention the new hard coated chassis. thats a pretty big difference in my book, everyone elses book must be missing some pages !.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:24 PM   #1819
Tech Addict
 
ShermanSim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orange County CA.
Posts: 743
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
i know dan, sim missed the point of my question/ statement. if you buy an evo, then you still need the SL8 , front WC, rear WC , rear sock extension, and radio tray, not to mention the new hard coated chassis. thats a pretty big difference in my book, everyone elses book must be missing some pages !.
Thanks Mr. Pattojnr.

Didn't missed your point, and I'm not trying to have an debate with you.

Just letting Serpent fans know that 966 EVO is on sale @ Kamikaze

Not sure why your getting excited on my Post.

Again
Thanks for reading.
__________________
Serpent America, 977 KO Radio, Nova Rossi Engine, Kosmic Fuel
ShermanSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #1820
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanSim View Post
Thanks Mr. Pattojnr.

Didn't missed your point, and I'm not trying to have an debate with you.

Just letting Serpent fans know that 966 EVO is on sale @ Kamikaze

Not sure why your getting excited on my Post.

Again
Thanks for reading.
due to not posting much on here anymore, everything and everyone is or drives for kamakaze. you all direct people to the shop, no matter where they are situated in the world, you know every country has an importer, and by doing so you take away the customers local support in doing so. not to mention no comment on the situation on " do they know something we dont " well shows me now you all did. so ill go back to not posting and crawl back to the real world.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #1821
Tech Addict
 
ShermanSim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orange County CA.
Posts: 743
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
due to not posting much on here anymore, everything and everyone is or drives for kamakaze. you all direct people to the shop, no matter where they are situated in the world, you know every country has an importer, and by doing so you take away the customers local support in doing so. not to mention no comment on the situation on " do they know something we dont " well shows me now you all did. so ill go back to not posting and crawl back to the real world.
Again Thanks for your Comments,
I agree, I think you should not post as much like before, Im not sure why you get so excited about this thread that got nothing to do with you.

Like I said, Kamikaze is having a special on 966 EVO this weekend!

Pattojnr please stay away from my post, since it got nothing to do with you.
I don't even know or wanted to know you....Again,,,,Pattojnr...stay away from my post.........Please!
__________________
Serpent America, 977 KO Radio, Nova Rossi Engine, Kosmic Fuel

Last edited by ShermanSim; 07-25-2011 at 09:55 PM.
ShermanSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #1822
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanSim View Post
Again Thanks for your Comments,
I agree, I think you should not post as much like before, Im not sure why you get so excited about this thread that got nothing to do with you.

Like I said, Kamikaze is having a special on 966 EVO this weekend!

Pattojnr please stay away from my post, since it got nothing to do with you.
I don't even know or wanted to know you....Again,,,,Pattojnr...stay away from my post.........Please!
hahhaha u idiot. ignorance is bliss...............
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #1823
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 359
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Hi Pattojnr,

By new radio tray, you are refering to the one that incorporates the front 'link' system?

Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattojnr View Post
i know dan, sim missed the point of my question/ statement. if you buy an evo, then you still need the SL8 , front WC, rear WC , rear sock extension, and radio tray, not to mention the new hard coated chassis. thats a pretty big difference in my book, everyone elses book must be missing some pages !.
sammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #1824
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammies View Post
Hi Pattojnr,

By new radio tray, you are refering to the one that incorporates the front 'link' system?

Sam
i believe so. but others know for sure. it looks like what
Paolo has on his car.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #1825
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,672
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

It's the one that doesn't have the first two screws that connect the bulk head for more flex
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #1826
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
It's the one that doesn't have the first two screws that connect the bulk head for more flex
whats with the link though Dan ? allow sside flex , but not front to rear flex ?
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #1827
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,672
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Yes. But. The link isn't that important.
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:53 PM   #1828
Tech Elite
 
Pattojnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Perth Australia
Posts: 4,594
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
Yes. But. The link isn't that important.
Cheers Dan. at least its a minority of people with out manners and respect, ooops.
__________________
Serpent - Walter RC
Serpent E Power ..... Serpent 747 Reds M3T
Serpent 966-TE Reds M7T .... S411ERYX Speedpassion 3.5T, T-Shox
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #1829
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 359
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

thanks pattojnr and serpent-dan for the clarifications. appreciate it
sammies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:05 AM   #1830
Tech Addict
 
Aza088's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 684
Default

Go Patto Yeah baby.

And i thought this is the serpent 966 thread and that has nothing to do with you how?????
What you drive an Xray now?????
__________________
Shepherd | Brilliant RC | Matrix | Maxima | Xceed | KoPropo
www.bluerc.net
www.hobbyexpress.com.au
www.hootrc.com.au
Aza088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 960.... M7H Nitro On-Road 3281 11-14-2013 10:23 AM
Team Kamikaze Rc Racing Team Kamikaze Racing Forum 17924 08-31-2012 03:25 PM
Serpent's Lair ordinaryzam Malaysian R/C Racers 316 10-30-2009 12:29 AM
1/8th & 1/10th 200mm GAS POWERED ON ROAD OPEN RACE Kylelim Singapore R/C Racers 98 04-24-2009 11:10 PM
Melaka Club Race 1/8, 1/10 GP and EP 2WD MINI - 1st March 09 zali_sh Malaysian R/C Racers 185 03-09-2009 10:36 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:58 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net