Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Toys for Tots @ Homestead RC Raceway, Dec 21st >

Toys for Tots @ Homestead RC Raceway, Dec 21st

Toys for Tots @ Homestead RC Raceway, Dec 21st

Old 11-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Default Toys for Tots @ Homestead RC Raceway, Dec 21st

The original race flier and date posted for the Toys For Tots race has been changed. The new date will be Sunday, Dec. 21st.

There was a scheduling conflict that was brought to our attention. Now everyone can race at both the Nitrofest on Dec. 13-14, at SS Raceway and the following week help out the kids by attending the Toys For Tots Race on Dec. 21, at Homestead RC Raceway.

We apologize for the confusion and thanks for your understanding.

Homestead RC Raceway is pleased to announce we will be hosting the 2nd Annual Toys For Tots Challenge again this year. This race will be on Sunday Dec. 21st. Please make plans to attend whether you race or not and bring a child appropriate toy. When this event is over the toys collected will be donated to the less fortunate kids.

I know so many of you helped out very generously last year and your efforts put a lot of big smiles and happy faces on these kids that are going through some tough times.

Homestead RC Raceway hopes all of the South Florida racers will mark this date on your calendar and enjoy a great day of racing with us and at the same time you will be helping many of the less fortunate kids.

Happy Holidays from Homestead RC Raceway.

Last edited by Doug M; 11-04-2008 at 04:29 AM. Reason: scheduling conflict
Old 11-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

You can count me in allready Doug..
Old 11-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

DOUG you can add me to the list

anything to help the little kids
Old 11-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Doug M
Homestead RC Raceway is pleased to announce we will be hosting the 2nd Annual Toys For Tots Challenge again this year. This race will be on Sunday Dec. 14th. Please make plans to attend whether you race or not and bring a child appropriate toy. When this event is over the toys collected will be donated to the less fortunate kids.

I know so many of you helped out very generously last year and your efforts put a lot of big smiles and happy faces on these kids that are going through some tough times.

Homestead RC Raceway hopes all of the South Florida racers will mark this date on your calendar and enjoy a great day of racing with us and at the same time you will be helping many of the less fortunate kids.

count us in big tom
Old 11-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Sorry Doug I cannot make it. I will be the race director at the Nitro Fest in Tampa. Can I send something to you instead?
Old 11-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

I think it great what ur doing man keep it up!!!

got a little side question tho and sorry to get offtopic, but is there any inferno gt's at homestead yet?
Old 11-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Tech Master

Homestead RC Raceway is pleased to announce we will be hosting the 2nd Annual Toys For Tots Challenge again this year. This race will be on Sunday Dec. 14th. Please make plans to attend whether you race or not and bring a child appropriate toy. When this event is over the toys collected will be donated to the less fortunate kids.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Tech Adept

Hey Doug

You can count on us

Ryan Pinard 1/10 Sedan
Rick Pinard 1/10 Sedan
Old 11-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Default New Date for TFT is Sunday December 21st

The original race flier and date posted for the Toys For Tots race has been changed. The new date will be Sunday, Dec. 21st.

There was a scheduling conflict that was brought to our attention. Now everyone can race at both the Nitrofest on Dec. 13-14, at SS Raceway and the following week help out the kids by attending the Toys For Tots Race on Dec. 21, at Homestead RC Raceway.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Roniel_R
You can count me in allready Doug..
Originally Posted by rcpaintinpete
DOUG you can add me to the list

anything to help the little kids
Originally Posted by KyoshokiddT.D
count us in big tom
Originally Posted by R*R*R*Pinard
Hey Doug

You can count on us

Ryan Pinard 1/10 Sedan
Rick Pinard 1/10 Sedan
Roniel, Pete, Big Tom, Tommy D, and Rick, we look forward to seeing you and thanks for showing your support. Please note the date change, the TFT race will be one week later on Sunday, Dec 21st.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dlarry
Sorry Doug I cannot make it. I will be the race director at the Nitro Fest in Tampa. Can I send something to you instead?
Dave, hopefully you can make it to the TFT race now. We changed the date to one week later. A win-win situation for the racers and the tracks.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ssrods1
Ronnie, hopefully we changed those to a whole lot of these
Old 11-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Doug,
Would love to be there..........only if it's a 2 day race.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MiamizFinest
I think it great what ur doing man keep it up!!!

got a little side question tho and sorry to get offtopic, but is there any inferno gt's at homestead yet?
So far, we have had a lot of people ask if they can run their GT cars at the track. Heck yes people! You can race your big GT's at Homestead RC Raceway. Hopefully we will have some local and out of town racers join us with their GT's for the Toys For Tots race that is coming up.

I assume you have a GT. So, grab a few of your friends and come on out to race and have some fun. You have to start somewhere!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Doug,
Would love to be there..........only if it's a 2 day race.
Sam we would love to have you and Nigel join us. Sorry, we make this event a one day program to allow a lot of our track crew and local racers to participate who can only make it on Sundays.

Maybe you will reconsider when you find out that the world famous chef, Johnny Wong and his wife Lauren will be handling the concession stand. They will be preparing some of the tastiest beer boiled hotdogs with onions and all the fixings to go along with them or you can't go wrong with their famous grilled hamburgers with a secret sauce that is even better than Mickie D's!

Come on, book that redeye flight from LA to Miami!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.