Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Nitro TC3 Conversion >

Nitro TC3 Conversion

Nitro TC3 Conversion

Old 09-06-2001, 12:26 PM

Whats up guys? Have'nt heard a thing from any of you in awhile!!! Not much here just racing alittle. We've been able too finish 2nd most of the time now, The foams is where its at guys!! Thanks Steve!!!!
Old 09-09-2001, 10:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Nothing going on here, SSDD (Work,Sleep, Visit the Fam) I have a better priority than my rc cars right now. I'm doing double and triple truck payments so I can go get a new car.
Old 09-26-2001, 07:32 PM

Hey guys talked to someone different at the Ae factory today and they said they were filling hobbyshop back orders for the new NTC3 now and it should be on the shelves in about 3 weeks!!! Priced is suppose to be some where around $300. But you know how the Ae people are so don't hold your breath!!!!
Old 10-01-2001, 07:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Barry ran the Nitro TC3 at the Castle Classic race this weekend and finished 10 seconds ahead of the field. It's a good car. It's a fast car. And it's worth the wait...

Just like the TC3 was....
Old 10-11-2001, 09:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey just getting a pre-converted tc3. Is any of the stuff off the real nitro tc3 useable, like the two speed trans, and disk brake set up. The cars look very different but just wanted to know
Old 10-11-2001, 04:41 PM

Hey man the only parts that will interchange are the shocks, cvds,springs and tires, and of course the servo's. I think all the diff parts will interchange except the cases, the new car has the diffs sealed in gear oil.