Originally Posted by bigbank66
Doctor...explain how u do that??? I always have to take everything off to access the diffs....
1. take off middle shaft bracket (releases belt)
2. take out forward clip on fuel tank
3. take off steering rod holder
4. take off shocks
5. take off antiroll bar holder and anti roll bar
6. take off front bumber assembly and disconnect both front upright's
7. take off the forward most outer screwes on the upper deck. (this releases the upper arms)
8. take off front upper arms
now you should be able to slide off the plastic bearing holders.. then proceed to slide off the bearings from the diff to the side.. like you did the plastic bearing holders... then you can pull out the front diff.
you dont even need to remove engine or disconnect steering assembly.. If you wanted to change the front belt too, all you would need to do is disconnect one of the steering arms.. hope this helps.. message me if you want a picture to go along with this