Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lewis hamilton f1 champ

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hamiltons mediocre race was caused by Mclarens decision to make 7 aero changes to louis car on the final race of the year. This was a mistake. Why mess with a good thing on the last race of the year. I think ferrari is a smarter team as far as race stratagy.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by PhatPat
Hamiltons mediocre race was caused by Mclarens decision to make 7 aero changes to louis car on the final race of the year. This was a mistake. Why mess with a good thing on the last race of the year. I think ferrari is a smarter team as far as race stratagy.
despite changes, he was mediocre twice, and both times under pressure when the things were relatively easy.......

so until he proves the opposite, I will still doubt about his excelence......
Old 11-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Tech Champion

Did anyone see a car on fire as the cars were parking up for parc ferme?

LH was instructed to put his steering wheel back on but at the same time was not far away from a possible fireball at any second, lol....
Old 11-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AndrewNicholas
Best season ever! They shold all come down to the wire like this. Nothing worse than having another Rossi sweep the whole deal with 4 races left. Not that this is MotoGp or anything.
I thought you were talking about Formula BMW there for a minute. Yet another Rossi clinches the title with races left to be run. At least this one is American.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wingracer
I thought you were talking about Formula BMW there for a minute. Yet another Rossi clinches the title with races left to be run. At least this one is American.
good to see american on the come back
Old 11-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default F1

maybe hamilton winning would force michael to stop karting and join back in F1 and make kimi retire or something.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tc3team
Did anyone see a car on fire as the cars were parking up for parc ferme?

LH was instructed to put his steering wheel back on but at the same time was not far away from a possible fireball at any second, lol....
the car on fire was Jenson Button's car.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:29 AM
Tech Adept

The truth is that Ferrari made much more mistakes with Massa than Mclaren made with Hamilton and that cost the driver's championship. They only won the constructor's championship because the worst Kimi is better than the best Heiki. Ferrari is not even a shadow of what it was when they had Byrne-Brown-Todt. Felipe made his part, he did less mistakes than Hamilton this year, but mistakes like the ones made in Singapore, Monaco and Hungary are unforgivable and the only one to blame is man in charge of everything, Stefano Domenicali. If I was Montezemolo I would fire him right after the last race.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:58 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Ramiel
the car on fire was Jenson Button's car.
I guess it was better than David Coulthards car, at least JB got to the end of the race! Not a nice way to see DC end his grand prix
Old 11-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Ferrari's mistakes were pit stop incidents. (lolipop vs lights, fuel hoses, etc.)
Their race strategy was pretty good.

I'm a Hamilton fan and Mclaren scared me with their race stratagy. And Louis does some irrational stuff too.

I think next season will be the best season yet with other teams cathing up.
look at htis chart http://www.formula1.com/results/season/ Just a few years ago it was all Ferrari and McLaren (Boring)
Old 11-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PhatPat
Ferrari's mistakes were pit stop incidents. (lolipop vs lights, fuel hoses, etc.)
Their race strategy was pretty good.

I'm a Hamilton fan and Mclaren scared me with their race stratagy. And Louis does some irrational stuff too.

I think next season will be the best season yet with other teams cathing up.
look at htis chart http://www.formula1.com/results/season/ Just a few years ago it was all Ferrari and McLaren (Boring)
Massa was running for a solid victory in Monaco when Ferrari screw things up with their weird strategy. Ferrari misses Brawn a lot!
Old 11-13-2008, 01:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

A lot of good points made, I am Hamilton fan because I like young talent (even if you make dumb mistakes) it is part of learning and the excitement.

For those who think Timo gave up the position, don't be ignorant he was on dry tires and look at his lap times once the rain started look at his laps once everyone changes to intermediates the last few laps. The conditions were just about impossible on dry tires and slick on intermediates so don't be drama queens that is racing.

I truly believe Massa "should" have won the championship but due to mistakes beyond his control he didn't, his driving was top notch mid season to the end but not in the beginning. He came alive due to the fact he might lose his ride then drove like a champion, he should have been doing that ALL year.

Next year will be great because if Massa decides to bring the fight to Hamilton I do believe he will win in 09.... but Ill still be a Hamilton fan

PS put Formula 1 spoiler or something in the title when posting race results just a common courtesy.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:55 AM
Tech Regular

everyone is talking of how lucky LH was. the reason is because we could all see that Masa winning the title, everyone(ferarri fans) was happy and in the vend we saw LH finishing in 5th and we were all like what the !!! the thing with Glock, giving away his position, was maybe because the team did not inform him that the drivers coming from behind him were behind him and thought that he was already laped by them so let wide open a door for them to pass... Anyway congradulations to Lewis he deserved a Championship, but it was pitty for Masa lossing like that, if till the end of the race the title was desided then no problem for seeing Masa lose, because the race started with only one thing in our mind that LH had the championship in the bag...
Old 11-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Novarossi

ROFL......this is just great!!
Old 11-13-2008, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JVStrat
ROFL......this is just great!!
com'on give that a brake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.